chapter 23

Trisha POV

I got into reyaansh's car without questioning anything as I'm really confused . What is this bipolar behaviour!! One time he wants to kill us then here he is saying it won't happen again!!!. And this dristhi! She is such a bitch like she was there the whole time and didn't help anyone!! And these boys are blaming us ? They should kill her first!! I rolled my eyes as Reyaansh could hear me he said " I'm really sorry Trisha!! We didn't check the facts properly!!"  " Listen! I don't care what you guys are up to ! And what you did wrong or not ! Now you know that we are not the one who killed your family! Let us go for god's sake!!" I said as his face dropped, he looked guilty maybe? But i don't care, i just want my friends to be safe and free from this !" I can't! " Reyaansh said making me furious " why ?? Why can't you let us go ?" I asked " there's two reason , first maybe drishti was forced to say it as you guys are working under Valencio , and second if what drishti says was true then you guys are in danger! I already did so much thing to regret! Don't wanna add some more " he explained making me realise that it's true, if what drishti says is true then we are in danger as mourya has to get rid of us for his safety , and Nicky specially is in danger bcz of that dumbass drishti!!" Aren't you the king ? Then why are you not doing anything?" I asked " i can't!! Trisha!! Yes it's true that I'm the king but i can't just execute mourya uncle like this ! And also he is yuvan's dad! I have to tell yuvan!" Reyaansh said , okay i understand telling yuvan about it but why can't he do anything?" Why can't you do anything about it ?" I asked  " indrajala is not democratic land !  And we have a rule ! The king has the right to choose his genral comander! And that commander will work under direct to the king , and  he is bound to the king only, the king can punish him, and mourya uncle is bound to dad so only dad can punish him , so I need proof so I can tell dad ! We need proof!" Reyaansh explain why he can't take action against mourya" didn't you caught him red handed?" I asked" I did ! But you know it's not enough! That's why Riya went to human world to find evidence, knowing too well she won't return " Reyaansh explained  and for reason my heart ached thinking about his sorrow. He is too young and he lost his mom and wife and child at one day , and it's all bcz of that stupid girl  dristhi " i didn't like your first reason! What do you mean by that!! We don't work for anyone! And your wife died thanks to dristhi" i said as I didn't like it " i didn't mean it like that !! I was telling there's a chance of drishti getting manipulate by Valencio for obvious reasons as you know our history!" Reyaansh said , i didn't say anything! This is something like a cave full of  snakes,you can't trust anyone here !! . And yes we can't trust Valencio, his intentions are still unclear to me . Why the hell he tried to destroy indrajala if he was so desperate caught mourya for stealing indrajala's resources.

Author's pov

After some time of driving they reached Drishti's House. Trisha was trying to open the door of the car , when Reyaansh leaned towards her making her flinch " what?? " Reyaansh questioned as he got confused " i should ask that your highness!! What are you up to ?"  Trisha replied , Reyaansh unlocked the door for her " I'm not up to anything!! I am just down to the lock as little Missy doesn't know how to open it !!" Reyaansh mocked her " isn't better than not knowing how to handle a state and without knowing how to rule , being a king? Ops ! I hit the spot!!" Trisha replied back making Reyaansh jerk his eyebrows. Before Reyaansh could say anything Trisha got out of the car and entered to drishti's House. Reyaansh saw her leaving then sighed. He instantly called yuvan " dude ! There's a bad news for you!! Call a meeting for us boys as soon as possible!!" Reyaansh said as soon as yuvan picked up the call " man ! Calm the shit down!! I'll !!" Yuvan replied from the other side of the phone.

[At drishti's House]

Trisha entered the room making Nicky shocked " i thought you were here before me !!" She said , Trisha looked at her " no !! And I'm sorry I forgot to inform you about it !! " Trisha says . Situ ran up to both of them " what the hell was that ?" She asked as Nicky got more confused " what the hell is what!!??" Nicky asked " it's the truth!! Check your phone!" Trisha says as Nicky picked her phone and watched the video, as she finished watching it her jaw dropped. " That !! Bitch!! She should have said this to us from the beginning!!! We were working our asses out to lead any proof!!" Nicky says while rolling her eyes" finally we can leave from here !  Back to our normal life !!" Situ beamed " sadly ! No ! Bcz we are the only witness and Riya left the proofs in responsibility of Nicky, so she is in danger! If we leave ! We are dead ! " Trisha explained it to others" what the hell yaar !   That's nonsense!! We still don't have to do anything with it!" Nicky frowns " we have ! The pregnant woman we helped remember?? She was Riya !" Trisha says as everyone looked at her " so what now ?? Are we going to help these boys now ??" Situ asked" that's something Anya will never agree with!" Nicky says that's when it clicked to everyone she is not with them " where's Anya ??" Nicky and Trisha asked each other at the same time " shit !! Don't tell me you left her with prithvik ,at his room !!" Situ says " ewww !! Don't think like that ! She signalled to me that she was leaving!!" Nicky stated " then why the hell she is not here ??" Trisha raged out. The girls started to panic as they started looking for Anya . They called her so many times but her phone was switched off. Feeling helpless they  went to ekaksh.

[At ekaksh house]

Ekaksh was moving around the whole house as drishti was trying to calm him down " where the hell he is ?? What is he up to ?? Can't he just inform me before leaving?? Since when did he start behaving like this ??" Ekaksh says as he was moving around " ekaksh calm down !! He is strong enough to roam around Alone !" Drishti assures him " no!! This is not the right time !! " Ekaksh counters as the Bell rang . Without thinking twice he opened the door only to find the girls were also there " why are you guys here ??" Ekaksh asked " sorry to disturb ekaksh!! But Anya is not home and we can't contact her either" Nicky says while going inside of the house " prithvik is also not here !! " Ekaksh says . Everyone just stared at each other" I'll try to find him " ekaksh says as he went inside to his room and everyone else followed him.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________