chapter 28

Ekaksh texted Anya to got out of her room. As Anya got out to meet him . When Anya reached there , ekaksh leads her to prithvik's room . " Who's room is this ? It's so lousy!!" Anya says as prithvik rolled his eyes. " I told you !! We don't need her !!" Prithvik taunted " see ! He don't want me here !! Better luck with whatever you are planning!!" Anya said while leaving" prithvik!!"  Ekaksh glares as prithvik sighed " okay!! Okay!! Fine !n kitten !! Would you please give us the blessings of having you here? Or do you want me to pick you up forced you sit here??' prithvik taunted " prithvik yarr!!" Ekaksh says as he stops Anya " Anya please!! I need your help!!" Ekaksh pleaded as Anya stopped and didn't leave," we don't need her!! I'll glamour Nicky and kidnap her , trust me ekaksh!!" Prithvik said " I dare you to do that,even if your finger touches her ,I'll kill you myself!!"  Anya warned " what will you do huh ?? Kick my balls like you kicked that perverted person's at wedding??" Prithvik asked " I'm not helping you with whatever if prithvik doesn't say sorry!!!" Anya said to ekaksh" apology for what ?? She is the one who called me naked mole rat !!" Prithvik bursted " and who started that ?? Why can't insult you when you did it first..??" Anya questioned him" guysss Shut up!!!" Ekaksh yelled as they both got silenced, " what the hell is wrong with you guys !n stop fighting like dogs and cats ! Prithvik now you know she isn't the culprit so why ??" Ekaksh sighed" she broke my favourite car , she then destroyed my car collection!! " Prithvik complaints " no !! Tell him the whole thing ! He left in the middle of nowhere so am i supposed to kiss him or what?? Then he helped his girlfriend with the posters thing !" Anya stated" she is not my girlfriend!!" Prithvik replied" ohh sorry!! Childhood crush!!" Anya says" kitten!" Prithvik glares" what ?? What will you do. ?? Huh ??" Anya said not backing up. " Guys stop please!! I'm begging you!!" Ekaksh pleaded .

After their banter, they calmed down a little bit and settled down. " So why did you call me here ???" Anya questioned " well !! You know!! I - i love your- your - you !" Ekaksh fumbled " what the fuck??" Anya said as ekaksh panicked more " no !! No !! I mean I love Nicky !!" Ekaksh confessed " you love whooo???" Anya asked again" he loves Nicky ! Don't flatter yourself, you are not lovable!!" Prithvik said " congratulations on your misery ekaksh!! Bcz I was thinking about helping you but thanks to your best' friend! I'll not !!" Anya declared" Anya please!" Ekaksh says " we don't need her !! Dude !!" Prithvik said " shut up for god's sake!!" Ekaksh shuts prithvik , prithvik didn't say anything. " Listen ekaksh! You are a good person unlike someone!" Anya glares at prithvik " Nicky is a genuine and nice girl but winning over her is not easy! There's no way she will accept it , so I want you to know this fact about it." Anya says as she doesn't want ekaksh to keep his hopes high. " It doesn't matter to me , i just wanted to let her know " ekaksh says" then just talk to her first , if you are planning on proposing her in a grand way then make it private, so she will be open about her feelings!" Anya suggested " will you help me ??" Ekaksh asked " no !! Thanks to your best friend, I'm sorry!!" Anya says as she left . Prithvik was ready to throw a punch, but didn't say anything as ekaksh glares at him. Prithvik followed Anya .

" Why would you not help him??" Prithvik asked as he followed Anya " why don't you ask drishti to help you??" Anya said but she didn't Stop. Prithvik pulled her arms and gently pinned her to the wall " earth-" Anya about saying something but prithvik interrupted her " i know, you wanted to be pinned like this  but not by me !! "  Prithvik said as Anya rolled her eyes" I don't repeat my dialogue like a lame person!!"  Anya says" oh really?? Then what are you going to say ?? Hmm kitten??" Prithvik asked" why are you following me ?? Couldn't find dristhi??" Anya said making prithvik sighed" okay I'll go straight to the point!! Let's make a truce??" Prithvik Stated " what truce ??" Anya questioned  " that if you help ekaksh , then - then " prithvik stopped as he doesn't know what to say  " see!! There's nothing we can agree with earthquake, there's nothing I can give you , and there's nothing you- you can give me , we are never meant to work together " Anya said while looking straight into his Blue eyes . Prithvik got disappointed and backed off, Anya left from there. Prithvik stares at her vanishing figure.

Nicky POV
We were in the palace , Trisha fell asleep as soon as we got to our room as she was really tired. Situ was talking to that guy who she started liking just by hearing his voice and talking to him online, no wonder Anya always scolds her, we all do . She is way too emotional with everything, and sees how  fast she is trusting someone and falling for him . Anya always scolds her for this . I was using my phone when Anya got a text, i don't know from whom ? Like except ekaksh's number she doesn't have anyone else's number in indrajala " I'll be back!" She said as she left . I nodded and went to shower as i wanted to freshen up. I came out of the shower and wore the clothes which were there in the closet. I was scrolling through my phone when Anya entered the room and locked it . Her cheeks are red ! What happened?" You okay?" I asked as she nodded " don't lie Anya !" I glared as she came and sat next to me " I had a fight with earthquake" She explained everything, how she fought with him and how she left from there.  God does she even realise that all she talks about is him ?  " What's prithvik's eyes colour?" I asked " blue " she replied instantly making me smirk , she realised it and sighed " it's a rare colour, and his white hair with sharp jawline makes it pop out , it's noticeable!!" She explained, this girl is really dumb " what's reyaansh's eye colour?" I asked as she got silent " don't know right?" I chuckled " shut up !!" Anya rolled her eyes " reyaansh's eye colour is also rare Anya !!" I told her " I hope you know why I told you this " I said " it's not like that!" She said as she got up and went to the bathroom, i sighed .

I was thinking about how Anya is stupid and doesn't realise that maybe she is attracted to prithvik. All they do is fight but don't you think a cold guy like prithvik who doesn't even talk to his crush , is always ready to throw words at Anya is suspicious? These two are morons. I was thinking about it when I received a message from ekaksh

[ Meet me at the north side balcony, I'm waiting for you !! I have something to tell you ] It said . What has he to talk about now ??  What  kind of twist is this now ??. I sighed and got up to leave that's when Anya got out " where are you going?" She asked " um ekaksh wanna talk to me about something" I said she nodded. I left from there and headed towards the balcony.

When I reached there my jaw dropped. The whole place was looking stunning. The balcony was decorated with white flowers , and fire flies were roaming around it . The full moon is making it more beautiful. And here in the middle ekaksh was standing. There's no one else but us , only us . I went to him as he took a deep breath " Nicky !! I - i -I've been trying to find the right words to tell you how I feel...... but nothing seems quite enough. Every time I see you, it's like the world gets a little brighter, and my heart beats a little faster. You make ordinary moments extraordinary just by being in them. I love the way your eyes light up when you talk about something you’re passionate about, and the way your laughter is contagious. You’ve become the melody in my favorite song, the pages in my favorite book, the reason for my best days. I’m not just in love with you; I’m captivated by you. I want to be by your side, through every adventure, every challenge, every joy. You’re my person, and I love you more than I ever thought possible- possible!!" He fumbled" Fuck it !! I love you Nicky !!! I know I don't have any right to say this to you , but believe me , i really love you , i prepared a whole damn letter to tell you while confessing but i forgot about it as soon as you stepped here . " He finished as he took another deep breath , waiting for my reply. A flirty guy like him ? Forgetting how to talk?!! Intresting.

Shit I feel guilty now , how am I supposed to say no to him now ?! He literally just did everything to propose. But we are alone I can say no to him but I'm feeling really guilty, i wish Anya was here with me . As ekaksh can hear my thoughts he got serious " it's ok Nicky ! Whatever your decision is I'll respect it , but don't think I'll not Chase you bcz I'll " he said " ekaksh, listen! You don't have to, you will find someone better than me , i am not right person for you, you don't have to wait for me " i said but my heart is aching" I'll wait for you, your rejection is your decision but waiting for you is mine " ekaksh says as he smiled . I don't know what to say or react so I thought it would be better to leave" I should leave " i said as he nodded while smiling bitterly and with that I left from there with a unknown ache in my heart .
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________