chapter 26

Anya was in the water, struggling to breath . But she can't move her body as she was glamoured by Sneha. She was losing her hope when suddenly the water surrounded by her started glowing, making her feel lighter than the feathers . Anya felt her soul teleporting somewhere else. She wakes up at a place unknown to her , she was wearing a light blue gown , she was wet as she got up from the water " what's this place ?"Anya questioned " soul relam, where you meet your elements souls" a sweet voice said as Anya looked at her " who ? Are you ??" Anya questioned " I'm water ! Child !! " The sweet voice said as she smiles making Anya confused " how ? What ? Did I die ?" Anya beams with questions " no ! My child !! You just enlighten your element! I water grant you with my powers ! You can use me now as your element!" That sweet voice says as water flows around Anya , making her levitate . Anya has finally Awaken her element after sometime much of trouble and hardwork.Anya's soul got back into her body, she was able to move herself again.

Anya POV

I can move my body now , but I'm happy that I know how to use magic. I used my new power and made the water levitate me in the air . I landed on the ground smoothly. Prithvik was fighting with sneha. The whole place was flashing with black and blue lights. Sneha's side was flashing with black light and prithvik's with beautiful blue lights . So this is the prithvik everyone's fear ?? ! I attacked sneha with water , I held her lower body using water , as I don't know how to use it any other way for now . Prithvik took advantage of it and cut her neck . I rushed to him " this is not the end !! Be aware, she glamoured the whole place like last time " prithvik warned me " someone has to break it from the outside!?" I asked as prithvik nodded . This time multiple clones of sneha attacked us as prithvik fighting with some of them and I am fighting with some of them . I focused on fighting bcz i don't want to be a burden to earthquake.

Author's POV

Anya and Prithvik were fighting with all their might to capture sneha. That's when Everyone else arrived at the place . Nicky instantly realised that the whole place was glamoured " ekaksh the whole place was glamoured" Nicky told ekaksh. Ekaksh figures out how to break it . They instantly broke the barrier, as the sneha both Anya and prithvik were fighting vanished. Ekaksh ran to prithvik, as the girls ran towards Anya . "Are you okay ??" Situ asked Anya ,as Anya nodded.Prithvik knew exactly where sneha is , he sliced the stone in front of them with his snow sword and boom sneha fell in the ground coughing. Ekaksh was quick to realise it and he used his shadow techniques to capture sneha. Ekaksh and prithvik successfully captured sneha " hawww ! That's cheating!! I almost died to capture her " Anya whined as situ slapped her head slightly " who are you working for ??" Prithvik asked " who was that man ?? Who ordered you to kill us ??" Prithvik Roared " probably mourya!!" Trisha said while rolling her eyes as Nicky tried to stop her . Ekaksh and prithvik shared a look " just bcz I am not blaming you doesn't mean you guys can blame mourya uncle!!" Ekaksh said " what the hell are you talking about??" Prithvik asked ,Anya was confused about it as she doesn't know anything" ohh please!! Why don't you ask your lovely sister what she did ??" Situ mocked " guys please listen" Nicky tried to stop them from fighting, prithvik didn't say anything " if it's about the poster, then we can talk about it !" Prithvik said making the girls and ekaksh confused about it, except Anya " no !n we can't, you can't cover up for your girlfriend!!" Anya said as she was irritated " she is not my girlfriend!" Prithvik said " you know about everything that happened at the bridge??" Trisha asks being confused " what happened at the bridge?" Prithvik asked " aren't you trying to defend dristhi right now ?" Situ says " why don't I know about the bridge..?? Something happened??" Anya questioned " shut the fuck up guys !!! " Ekaksh yelled making everyone stop " don't talk about everything at once !! Say what you have to say one at a time !!" Ekaksh said sternly making everyone silent.

Anya thought to tell everyone about drishti will be good so she broke the silence " the poster, who posted it was not earthquake, it's dristhi" Anya said " what ?? It was also dristhi??" Situ asked" what do you mean by its also dristhi??" Prithvik asked" why didn't you tell me about the poster thing prithvik??" Ekaksh questioned , so situ thought of letting them talk first . Prithvik didn't say anything " why prithvik??" Ekaksh asked again " bcz he didn't want you to blame yourself!! He was worried about you!" Anya said, as she subconsciously defended prithvik " nobody told you to defend me !" Prithvik said " I'm not defending you!" Anya said " guys !! " Ekaksh says as Anya stopped " i am sorry ekaksh! I - i was just worried about you so - " before prithvik could say anything ekaksh punched him , then hugged him, making prithvik shock" if you do this again I'll kick your nuts " ekaksh says understanding why prithvik didn't say and he warns prithvik,as prithvik smiles and hugged him back . They broke the hug after sometime " and now what about the other things dristhi did ??" Ekaksh asked as everyone hesitates a bit " guys !! Spill the tea !! You know I don't like being left out !!" Anya whined " see this " situ said as she showed the video to everyone. After seeing the video, ekaksh and prithvik now know what happened that night, how drishti was all along there and didn't do anything " now i want a whole damn 500000000000000000 word apology letter from earthquake!!" Anya said as prithvik stared at her " are you crazy?? Kitten ??" Prithvik asked " I don't know !! You blamed and tortured me every day!! I want the apology letter!!" Anya said as prithvik rolled his eyes " kitten?? Kitten?? What had happened in the small spam of time that he is calling you that ??" Trisha asks " nothing!! He just lost his brain which was already destroyed!!" Anya said being irritated " I can't believe it's mourya uncle, and drishti knew everything still she didn't say anything to anyone " ekaksh says as he looked like his goofyness was gone and he is heartbroken, Nicky holds his hands and squeezed it . " She didn't even say anything when we were having a conference, then she thought posting the poster of Anya would be best ??" Prithvik said " like boyfriend like girlfriend " Anya taunted" she is not my girlfriend!!" Prithvik said " yeah and I'm queen victoria " Anya said , as they both glared at each other" you two bipolar!! Stop fighting!! Now what?? And what do we do about sneha??" Situ questioned " now we will go back to our world, leaving every mess behind!! I want to go back ! I miss mom and dad, i miss watching anime , i miss our world " Anya said " we can't , as we are the proof of Mourya's doing he will try to kill us " Nicky said " what !!why ???!" Anya rolled her eyes " let's go to our place guys !! And we will take sneha with us , after telling bhai everything, we will decide what to do !" Ekaksh suggests. As everyone agreed and they took sneha with them and left for Prithvik and ekaksh's place.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________