chapter 40

Author's pov

Dristhi leads the boys to the guest room , as the girls were already familiar with the place so they straight headed towards another room .

( On the other side)

( At palace)

Mourya was pacing around the room , as Aashwith was sitting on his throne, lakhsman was bowing infront of them as sneha was standing infront of them .

" If you would have been careful and didn't get caught then we wouldn't have been in this mess !!" Mourya roared making sneha flinch.

" Mourya!! It would have happened anyway!! My children are  not so naive as we thought, damn that prithvik! He sharp enough to know that letter was not from Riya!" Aashwith says

" Now what my lord ?? What we do now ?? What about my dream to rule the human world?? What about your dream to become a immortal and rulling the whole world!!!" Mourya said .

" Small abstacles are always on the way when you try to achieve something great ! I want that book no matter what!! It has the secrets of power and how to become immortal!  Even if means i have to kill my son's for it , I will ! But before that I want to know something from you sneha !" Aashwith says as he got up from his seat .

He approached sneha with a predatory look, as sneha shivering from fear " did I not made clear enough that I'll  not tolerate getting caught?? " He yelled at her , as she trembles and kneeled down infront of Aashwith.

" Sorry!! Sorry !n lord , my lord !!  I didn't know they were following me !!  I'm sorry!! There will be no mistake like this again!!! I swear !  Please forgive me !!!  Please!! My lord !! " Sneha started pleading in fear , and was begged for forgiveness. Aashwith chuckled looking at her .

" There's no benefit of  begging for mercy! Now ! You should have been more careful!" He said as he tightly hold her neck , and she keeps pleading. Aashwith slowly  tighten his grip around her neck , sneha is struggling with her breath while pleading for her life.

" Your death should not be this easy!! " Aashwith says as he keeps chocking sneha , her veins popping out on her head , she couldn't breathe as she struggled for her life Aashwith keeps pressing her neck harder, and he ripps off her neck with his bare hands using his magical powers. Lakshman was looking devastated at sneha's death  , his eyes showed anger and rage buring with fire of revenge.

" Calm down my lord !! " Mourya tried to calm him down

" How can I ??? I wasted all my life to get that power but i am getting no where !!!  We still don't know where that book is !!! And how did Indrani hide it,  where did she hide it!! And if there's any other way to find it !!  We could not kill that little girl bcz my dear wife sujata chose to transfer the power!! " Aashwith raged out while throwing the vase , which was near to him .

" Exactly my lord !! Our ladyship knew how to transfer it !! If it can be transferred once then it can be done again also!! We just need to find a way !" Mourya says as Aashwith calmed down a little looked at him .

" Are you saying? He should contact him ? " Aashwith says while raising his brow

" No ! My lord !! We both know he will never help us like 30 years ago he refused!! But he is the only one who is more knowledgeable than any of us  " mourya says as Aashwith shook his head as a no

" No !! No !! No !! His only motive is to get the book and realise .... You know we can't risk it!! And we only want that book !! We can't win against him if he gets the book !! We have to get that books location before them !!  " Aashwith says while shaking his head again, then he looked at lakhsman , who is there listing to everything but understanding nothing. 

" Why are you here ?? Did not my lord ordered you to spy on Reyaansh and prithvik!" Mourya asked as lakshman bows to him .

" My lord !! Both of them headed to a mysterious portal!" Lakhsman informers as Aashwith started walking around the room in stress .

" How tough it can be to handle a kingdom!!  We are falling apart mourya!! We are falling apart!!  Only we four knew the truth!! You and me wants the power and Valencio is still loyal to the throne and he!! He is comming!! We know nothing about the books ability!! We still don't know anything!! I killed my brother for the power! I'll not let anyone have that power!! No one else! We are attacking human world if we have to !! " Aashwith says as both mourya and lakshmana gasped.

" But my lord -" mourya tried to say

" No buts !! We are sticking to our original plan!! If we can't win with force! We will with strategies! He wants Anya !! Right that girl with Riya's child's ability!! The girl who can use it's power and knows where that book is right? Fine ! We will have her first!! I want that girl dead or alive infront of me no matter what!!  The secrets of indrajala will die with me !!! " Aashwith says as he started laughing.

" The secrets to power!! The secrets of indrani!! Everything!!! Everything!!  I'll rule the world!" Aashwith says as he laughed. Mourya bows and nodded as lakhsman does the same and left.

( At the other side)

Trisha POV

We were in our room , Anya is not here and Nicky doesn't know where she is so she is panicking.

"Where's Anya ?" Nicky asked as I expected, i smirked as situ giggled making Nicky more confused.

" Will you guys stop fooling around and tell me ? Where's Anya ?" She says while looking annoyed.

" She left as soon as Valencio finished explaining!" I said

" To where? " She asked

" To prithvik!" Situ said as Nicky looked at her with clear shock and then in awe at me , confirming if it's true. I nodded to clear her confusion.

" No !! Fucking way !!! Wahhh !!" She says as we chuckles

" Umm I think we should go and search for her !! She is taking way too much time !!" I said as it will easy leave from here and talk to Reyaansh this way rather than telling them I'm going to talk to him , bcz you know friends they will tease the shit out of you. Nicky nodded and situ agreed too .

" Okay! Someone stay in the room in case she comes back! And I'll go look for her ! " Situ says, oh shit !! looking like a failed plan .

"Okay let's go together! Nicky you stay here ! Situ will search in here I'll search outside!" I said and everyone agreed as we left from there to search for Anya . I hope we don't walk in them making out . There's a more chance of them killing eachother than confess. So this is not happening. I shook off these thoughts and sneaked out to Reyaansh.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________