chapter-16

1 weeks passed in a blur , but yesterday Asher informed me that his  arrival will be delayed  due to the snow storm in Rosaria

After putting the babies to sleep ,I descended downstairs

" Here comes Aurora" says Mom

"Aurora there will be a  school gathering in Geeguma, so me and your dad  are going tomorrow to attend it"

"Ok Mom , no problem with me"

Mom was hailed from the city of Geeguma , after the death of dad's  Mom,  grandpa shifted to Geeguma for the change , so by the play of destiny Mom and dad attend the same school ,but  dad was 2 years senior to Mom,  but one day dad arrived to attend the exam without pen ,so at the dire need Mom was the one who helped him , and that was the stepping stone for Mom, and dad's  friendship,  but later they fell in love and married eachother.

Even though their story is somewhat cliche but I like their bond, Mom always says that  the dad is her best friend before husband , they share everything with eachother like a friends and that is the reason for their feud free life .

But our life is entirely contrary from them , we have respect for each other ,I love him but iam yet in confused state about his emotion towards me

we have kids but still our relationship didn't comes to the point of sharing our talks, indeed I have my secret ,likewise he also have his own secret.

All the above we respect each other but sometime I don't know that is enough for us.

Next morning , mom and dad goes to Geeguma, After that I also take the kids for vaccination with the help of mis Nancy who is the  head maid  and also the nany of Asher. She is a sweet lady.

And after the vaccination, doctor warns me about their upcoming fever and constant crying , and also ask me to give no worries  about that,

After the hospital raid ,I put the baby to sleep ,but at the night they shows the sign of fever , so I gave them the medicine prescribed by the doctor.

But their constant crying worries me. Both of the are continuously weeping  i try to feed them but after feeding they started to cry like no tomorrow, I try to stop their weeping , I carry Liam and walks around the room , he comes to control but before I get relaxed Levi started his session, I can't carry both of them

so I decided to call the staff  but than I rememberd it is Sunday so  their shift end in evening  .

The continuous walking and bending Increase my back pain , slowly their weeping stop and after much difficulty they sleep atlast.

I hears my stomachs growling sound and my  tongue is dried because I didn't intake any food or water for 6 hours .If I leave them for a second they wept like I deserted them.

I see the time ,it is already 11:30
So with a sigh ,I slowly went downstairs to fill up my  stomach and quench my thirst.

There is already a sumptuous and Nutraceuticals foods are  spread on the dinning table , it's like it is already heated , but who heat it ,the maids are already dismissed right.

My stomach growled again so I throw away my dubeity and decided to devour  the food.

I pour some water on Tumblr and drink it ,when I touch the food ,my devillishing kids started to sing  their song in a high pitch volume.

My appetite died and swiftly  i ran to the stairs before they hold their breathes.

But when iam in second step ,I felt dizziness ,I clear my eyes , again I try to climb the stairs  but  dizziness overtakes me.  Stongly I grab the handrail  and stop climbing up to avoid the disastrous consequence

"Where are you going without eating your food" I hear the strict voice of grandpa

I slowly turn around and their I see the grandpa with cold face. Am I hallucinating ,I rub my eyes to get the better vision but the image is still the same

"Grandpa is it you , are you talking to me?"

"No iam a ghost and iam iam talking to my granddaughter not you?

Oh my God grandpa is talking to me , he is talking to me i felt like iam in cloud nine I rapidly descended down the stairs and hug the grandfather tightly

[The swift hug of Aurora unbalance the grandfather but somehow he balanced to stand straight , grandfather's eyes welled with tears but he controlled it.]

" you are a child yourself and here you are having a child nono children"

I cry on his shoulder like a child, because he isn't only the grandfather for me but also the mentor and my good friend .

My children's weeping reached it's peak  , fear besiege me , I run toward the stairs but grandpa grabbed my hand and stop me

"Aurora go and eat , I will manage the kids"

"But ....."

Before I finish my sentence he goes upstairs. And after sometime the weeping sound slow down.

Atlast  I eat the food with relaxed heart.and the food is really palatable and piquant. And it lead me to eat above normal,

After the content stomach I climb up the stairs and reach the room ,the scenes inside surprised me , grandpa wears the monkey face and his great grand kids  are laughing for his antics.

My lips curved unknowingly ,when I enter inside grandpa turn towards me

"Do you finish your food" he strictly ask me like a teacher asking his student

"Yah grandpa,  and thank you for taking care of them"

"Iam taking care of my great grand kids and you won't need to thank me"

"Thank you for speaking to me grandpa," my voice cracked at the end and my tears started to flow down

Grandpa comes near me and keep his hand on my head and caress my hair lovingly

"Why do you endure everything to yourself kid"

I watch the grandpa with perplexed eyes ,"Thank you grandpa for forgiving my betrayal"

"Don't say that word" grandpa shouted and Iam shocked because this is the first time iam witnessing grandpa's anger

"Even if someone keep the knife on my throat ,and ask me to call you as a betrayer, I won't do that,  because MY GRANDDAUGHTER  won't betray me now or in future "

" But iam a disappointed and hurt by your behaviour"

"Why granpa" I asked by wiping my tears 

"Because at that day when I get the news about the so called betrayal I wait for you  I wait for you to open up your problem to me ,as a grandpa I know my granddaughter won't do that indeed iam so sure about one thing that she has a reason , I wait for you to open up your reason to me"

He wipe his tears and I am shocked to see tears in grandpa's eyes because he isn't a man to cry that easily, he is a toughest man and also a toughest business man in the business world , and the achievements he had is still incomparable.

"As a grandpa I want to solve your problem ,is it wrong to think like that"

"No No granpa ,iam sorry"

I hugged him and bawled my eyes out, "Iam sorry grandpa but don't ask me to say anything regarding that ,I can't afford the consequence of it "

"But granpa I  promise you ,when the right time comes I will open up everything, and this  is my promise Grandpa"

I wipe my tears "And grandpa you need to promise me"

"About what? Aurora"

I calmed mysef and gather all my courage to say the sentence I intend to say

" grandpa , that you won't do any  background research about this problem, I know grandpa  it is too much to ask , but if you have hope in my decision, than you can promise me"

After some thoughts grandpa also promised me