Chapter-17

After sometime grandpa left the room  , babies slept after thoroughly tiring me. I sit near the window , cool breeze of night graze my face. The heavenly smell of  blooming jasmine along with the sweet odor of  jacaranda blossom adds glory  to the darkest  beauty.

I inhale the smell  and allow it to enter inside my heart. I remember the late night talks and jovial bickering of me and Asher ,before the catastrophe,  previously me and Asher have topics for the discourse,  even of we have nothing than we jump into the gardening and we exchange about the things we know about trees and plants.
But in this two days I spend with him , we try to talk like early days but we can't bring ourselves to do that, sometime my heart
Trigger me to ask him about Rafo and his relationship , sometime time I prepare myself to ask him straight forward  but everything I control myself from doing that,  I swallow the question inside my heart because I have no energy to accept rejection  indeed at the end somehow iam going to receive that. So I should need to be strong..

The notification click from the mobile disturb the silence of the cold night, I know the person who send this notification doesn't have any good news to share, I take the mobile and on the voice message.

"Aurora darling ,how are you, I know you are not fine and you will never be fine ,good to hear that

The news is if you open up about my  secret to anyone  I won't spare your family, I will personally destroy every one of them Don't take any initiative  measure to find about my secret ,it will destroy you girl "

I clutch the.mobile in my  hand , my legs give up and make me to fall on the cold floor, what i want to do god ,I felt like I comes to my wit end , he knows everything ,he gets every information.

What I need do now ,how can I stop him , except his name and his relationship with Miller family ,I know nothing about him , I even don't know how he looks or where he lives.

Ì want to do something, but how can I do that . Please God show me the way , I cried until I feel tired atlast I slept on the floor itself.

When I open my eyes , I feel the soft mattress around me ,I open my eyes and I am on the bed , I slept on the floor but now iam on the bed ,I see the babies they are in deep slumber,iam amused because they wake up in midnight but yesterday night there is nothing happened ,what's going on.