Episode 1: Kindred Souls, Bleeding Hearts

Shingeki No Kyojin: Episode 1 - Kindred Souls, Bleeding Hearts

~

We Begin With An Overview Of A Relatively Large Forest of An Average Amount Of Vegetation, Through Which We See A Small Town Led To Us By A Stone-Sand Path, A Not So Large But Not So Small Folk Of People Settle Here We then pan To, The Closer Look We Get At The Town's Generic Appearance. Descending to The Towns confinements, We See A Man And Little Girl, The Man Laying On His Back and Cleaning The Chimney From The Bottom Up With His Chimney Stick While The Little Girl, Seemingly His Daughter, Keeps The Well Built Metal Entry gate to The chimney, holds it up to prevent it from dropping on her father's torso.

~

A Town Shop Owner, A Butcher by the looks of it, Slices Up Sizable portions Of flesh of what looks like Dear And Bags Whatever Fits Of The Cut Up Meat Pieces In The Open Box Of Black Plastic Bags Just Beneath The Counter. Among other's he's already tied and boxed. He Settles The Filled Number Of Bags Down Somewhere On His Surprisingly Clean Wooden Shop Floor Despite All The Excess blood He Has accumulated By His Counter And The Spider Webs Here And There By The Center And Corner Walls.

Standing Back Up Straight From his crouch To Settle Down The Bags, He Wipes Some Sweat Off His Brow And Sticks His Knife In A Cleanly Cut Slab Of Meat He'd Forgotten To Attend To, All To Which He Notices A Dog Looking At The Slab Curiously And Bringing It's Head In Too close for his comfort.

Swiftly, he Shoos The Dog Away And Takes A Seat On A Wooden Chair Just Behind Him as it bolts away, He Reaches His Hand Downward And Picks A Paper Off A Pin He'd Stuck To Keep It In Place, Steady, It Appears To Be A Note With A Message Inside reading The well wishes from his daughter, somewhere afar.

Once reading it over, he Brings The Note To His Chest, Closing His Eyes And Sighing Happily, However His Moment Of Piece Is Cut Off Shortly By The Dog He'd Shood Away Which Comes Back Sprinting, Jumping Up and Landing On The Edge Of The Counter, Nipping At The Meat Piece And Ripping Away Most Of It From The Sharp Knife's Grasp.

The Man Jolts Up In Surprise And, Once Seeing The Dog already halfway down the street, he Chases After it, practically Barking Out As Viciously As even The Dog Could, As He Darts Out Of Sight. - In The Background We See The Father And Daughter Bursting Into Joyful Laughter As A Cloud Of Dust puffs out and strikes The father's Face, After He Stretches an arm further up the chimney. The daughter particularly getting quite the kick out of seeing her father's blackened mask of a face now.

~

We Then Cut To An Overview Of A Large Red Building, Hundreds Of Children, Early And Mid Teens Depart In Different Paths, Some Through The Main Gate, Others Through The Medium Sized Few Holes In The Large Fence Far Beside The Big Walls Beside The Main Gate. A Freed Space is Made As The Crowd Disperses, Allowing a slightly roughed up Looking Kid To Pass Through The Gate as he Shimmy's a couple of larger individuals moving the same way as him. Now Into The free Space and Catching His Breath, He Looks Around Expectantly. Confused To See Not Much Of What Or Rather, Who, He Expected To See Right Now.

???:Kate..Daniel..Marrow...Nope..

He Then Stands taller, Continuing through a slight frown.

???: I Don't see Chad Anywhere Near Here.

He sighs slightly, Dropping His Gaze Down To The Ground With A Look Of Exhaustion.

???: So Much For "Do me a solid and Lay back Over At The Main Gate, I'll meet you there for sure".

He mutters, moving his arms in melodramatic emphasis and then, a moment later, he muses, looking pensive.

???: But i Guess He Did Ask Me To Stick Around For A Bit If He Was Late. Wonder what the hell he wanted anyways.