Saved By Jai (Jai Centric)

Prompt from Elizabeth - SAVED BY JAI (Jai Centric)

Jai Brooks finds a girl on the street being bashed so he goes into to help her. She blacks out. He takes her to his place only to reveal scars and bruises everywhere. The next day... She goes home he walks her home basically she is abused at home but doesnt tell anyone. She knows jai for about a month now and they start dating then he finds out about the abuse only to find her laying in her room with pills. He tries saving her he does. She moves in with him. Her dad finds her and puts her and jai into hospital. Jai is ok but the girl is in a critical condition. Basically an abuse/self harm storyline.

__________________________________________________________________________________

We had just finished our second world tour and we were finally home in Melbourne. It was late afternoon so I decided to go for a walk. I walked through the streets of Glenroy when I suddenly heard screaming coming from around the corner. I panicked as I realised it was a girls voice. I started to run towards the screams echoing through the street. I ran as fast as I could until I could see her, but she wasn't alone, my heart nearly stopped when I realised what they were doing, Hurting her.

I sprinted towards the man as he kneed her in the head and she fell to the ground. The man got up and ran off quickly. I rushed over to the girl. She was lying on the ground in a pool of her own blood; she had blood running down her face from a cut on her head. I began to gently tap her on the shoulder but she wouldn't wake up. I would have to take her home with me. I picked her up bridal style, she wasn't heavy at all. I began the walk home. I looked at the sky it was getting considerably dark now.

I layed her onto my bed and began to gently clean her up, she was beautiful. She didn't deserve this. I wondered what her name was. I pulled her sleeves up to clean the blood on her hands and wrists. Her wrists were covered in scars and cuts. I instantly felt so sad for her. I don't know why she did it or her story but I made me tear up. She was a beautiful girl, I wish she didn't have to do this to herself. I don't want to ask her about it, I mean it's not really my business but I don't want her to keep doing it. Suddenly she woke up.

The Next Day

"You promise me you won't hurt yourself again" I asked. She nodded. "Thank you for all you've done for me jai" she said to me but I need to go home. I didn't want to leave her, she was so beautiful. "I'll walk you" I said. "No you don't have to Jai, you've done enough" she said starting to walk out. I followed her. "But I'm taking you anyway" I said. I didn't want her hurt again. I walked her home the early morning sun hitting my face. It was peaceful. We arrived outside an average looking house. "Thank you Jai for everything" she said hugging me. "Wait" I called. "Can I have your number" I asked. She smiled and nodded. I handed her my phone and she put her number into it. I smiled and se turned and walked inside. I looked down at my phone and texted her. 'Hey, It's Jai" I smiled to myself.

A Month Later

A lot has happened in the last month, we started dating, she stopped cutting, I was walking over to her house right now. I walked up to her front door, there was a lot of yelling from inside. I was worried. I opened the front door to see my beautiful girlfriend being held up against the wall by the throat by her father, I always knew he was bad news and she never wanted me to meet him, is this why. Has he been hurting her? Is that what the constant bruises were from? Why didn't she tell me? I had a million thought's running through my head. I started breathing heavily. I ran over to her dad and pulled him off her. I kicked him in his parts and he sunk to the floor in pain. I grabbed her hand but she let go of it and ran upstairs. I ran after her only to find she locked herself in the bathroom. "Open the door, we need to leave" I desperately said banging on the door. I could hear her crying. What was she doing?

It had been 10 minutes; I still couldn't get into the bathroom. I kicked at the door, tears streaming down my face. I know she was hurting herself. I just knew it. "Please, just let me in" I choked out. She didn't reply. Suddenly I could hear her dad coming up the stairs. I freaked out. "We need to go now, please come out" I said. Her dad ran at me. I ducked out of the way and kicked him. He grabbed me and put me against the wall. "I will hurt you, like I do to her" he whispered to me. He kicked me and I fell to the floor. He bent down and punched me in the stomach; I have never felt this kind of pain. I needed to save myself and especially my girlfriend.

I pretended to pass out. Her dad kicked me a few more times before laughing and wandering downstairs. I dragged myself to the bathroom door again despite the pain I was in. I called 000 and called for an ambulance. I banged on the door. "I hope you're ok, we're going to be ok" she didn't reply. "When this is over, your coming home with me" I said through the door. I suddenly felt very weak and I fell into darkness.

When I woke up I found myself in a white room and I could hear a machine beeping next to me. Everything that happened came into my mind, I don't know what happened to my girlfriend, I don't know if she's ok. I looked over at the bed next to me, she was there, and she was asleep. Although she was so beaten up by her dad, she was still the most beautiful girl in the world to me. I was going to take her home with me; I was going to save her from her dad. I will make sure she never hurts herself again. I am glad I took that walk that night.

-------

MY SECOND ONE X

Please send me some prompts. ily xx

Usually I would just keep it within the boys but my friend really wanted me to write it, what do you all think?