Argument (Jai Centric)

Prompt:  could u maybe do one where jai has a really bad fight with the rest of the boys and they ignore him bc they r really mad at Jai, but then Jai gets sick or something and starts crying and his brothers hear him and walk into his room and when they see him crying they forget that they're fighting and take care of him? pretty please? Xx 

. . .

It shouldn't have been a fight in the first place, It shouldn't have even been a small argument. It just started over something so small and just blew way out of proportion. It all started over a video they we're filming for the Janoskians channel. 

Jai had  a special part to play in their mockumentary  and they had filmed all his bits. Jai loved his part and couldn't stop smiling at the fact the other boys chose him to do it. He put all his effort into this part and was proud of the result. He couldn't wait to see the finished video. He spent the rest of the day with a big smile on his face not knowing it would be short lived. 

It all came crashing down when Luke had edited the video that night and all five boys were sitting in the living room waiting to view the video. They were loaded with popcorn and soft drink excited to see their new video in full. Luke played the video and the boys sat enjoying the video, laughing at everything funny about it, well all the boys did except one. Jai. Jai sat there in silence and disbelief. 

The further the video played, the more upset Jai became. He never felt more betrayed in his life. They or should he say, Luke cut him out. He cut his 'Special Part' out. Jai only appeared once through the video. The video soon ended and all the boys clapped and cheered, yelling at Luke to Upload it and make it public, but Jai didn't. "You cut me out" he said to Luke, his voice full of hurt. "Yeah I did, because you didn't play your part any good, It looked stupid so I took it out" Luke replied. "LUKE i TRIED MY HARDEST, THATS NOT FAIR" Jai yelled almost in tears. "WELL YOUR HARDEST ISNT FUCKING ENOUGH IS IT" Luke screamed, he was over Jai's shit. 

"You all told me I got the special part, I did my best and then you cut it out, Why would you do that" Jai said stepping away from the boys. "JAI WHO CARES, it wasnt that good or special" James said shrugging his shoulders. "Yeah, maybe next time, at least your even in it once I guess" Daniel said. "Sorry Bro but it had to happen, anyway you couldve done so much better" Beau said smirking. "I DONT DESERVE THIS, WHAT THE FUCK" Jai yelled. "FUCKING LEAVE IT, GET OVER IT AND LEAVE US ALONE WHILE YOUR AT IT, ITS STAYING HOW IT IS" Luke yelled getting up and slapping Jai. 

Jai put his hand over the slap mark stunned. Luke hit him. "What was that" Jai said not moving. They ignored him. All four of them turned away from him. "Guys.." Jai trailed off still with no acknowledgement. Jai felt the tears welling in his eyes and he fled the room to his and Luke's bedroom slamming the door and locking it. He didn't see the fairness in any of this. Jai layed face down in bed and cried to himself. He had put all his effort in and all he got was hit, yelled at and told he wasn't good enough. 

After that night, The boys ignored Jai for a further four days not speaking a single word to him. It hurt Jai resulting in him not leaving his room, not eating, not sleeping and being moody all the time in those days. He would cry at night and keep the door locked. 

It wasn't long until Jai began to become quite sick, It was about the fifth day since that night and Jai's health had gone downhill. It was all a mix of exhaustion and not really eating and drinking, He had no energy but he didn't care, this continued for a further few days and jai had become unable to get out of bed. The boys not giving him a second thought. 

That night Jai had a really bad headache and his stomach was beginning to really hurt from the lack of food. He had cramps and a migraine that made him want to throw-up. He began to cry quite hard as he had nobody to help him. He felt like he was going to die. He clutched him stomach tears running down his face. As the hours went on, his cries got louder and he couldn't move. He thought nobody would come but they did. His door slowly opened revealing Luke and Beau standing there. They looked shocked at jai's state for a second. "Jai, are you ok, we could hear you crying" Beau said. Jai could only shake his head ad his brothers instantly ran over to hug him. 

The next few days they nursed Jai back to health, they gave lots of cuddles and the right amount of food that he needed to help him back to his normal self. Beau even let him sleep with him in his room keeping a protective arm over his younger sibling. They felt bad about what happened but they made sure to make it up to Jai. Beau told Jai he was lucky they didn't have to take him to hospital. It took a while for Jai to get back on his feet but as soon as he did, Luke showed him a video. The video that made this all happen but instead it included Jai's bits. "Thank-you Luke, It means a lot" jai said. Luke nodded hugging his younger brother tightly. "I'll never argue with you again, ever" he promised. 

I hope you like it xx

I finally graduated and have a lot more time on my hands so yeah, I do like this one x

erin xx