Heatstroke (James Centric)

Can u do one where they r doing some challenge. But it is really hot. And James passes out from the heat. Like a heat stroke or something like that. The others thought it was the challenge so they didn't think much about it. That was until they felt his forehead and it was extremely hot.

Request from @Blue_Days_Happy_Ways

It had been a heatwave the last few days in L.A, the boys decided to do the Onion Challenge. Luke set the camera up and they introduced themselves. "Hey Guys were the dare Sundays and today we're doing the Onion Challenge". The temperature was around 40 degrees. (A.N sorry If you use Fahrenheit, I use Celsius because Australian). The heat was starting to get to James he really wanted to just drop-out and cool off but he knew the other boys wouldn't like him doing that. He bit into his onion wondering how the other boys were like not noticing the heat.

James had started to feel quiet dizzy and he felt a bad headache coming. He groaned ignoring it as he took another bite of his Onion. He looked at the other boys, Luke was winning as usual, and Beau was dry-retching, Skip was licking his onion very sexually while Jai slapped Skip's ass while this was happening. James felt the seat dripping down his neck as he bent down he was getting very dizzy at this point. He could hear the boys asking if he was ok before he could respond, James felt himself fall backwards before falling into darkness.

When James finally woke up, he felt someone's hand on his head. He opened his eyes slowly to see Daniel in front of him with his outstretched hand. The older boy seemed to relax when he saw that James was awake. "James, your awake" Daniel said standing back. "What happened" james mumbled. "You passes out, we think It's heatstroke" Beau said. James hadn't noticed the brooks brothers standing there.

For a few days, James had been a bit unwell from the heatstroke but with a bit of caring and love he was soon back on his feet thanks to his best friends.

-----

I hope you liked it. I'm really sorry it's short and terrible. I'm still not very well and only just coming back to wattpad after my short break. Please forgive me.

The next one will be up whenever someone gives me something and it will not be that short, much longer and a lot better.

I may even re-write it later.

SEND IN MORE XX

Thanks for understanding xx

Erin xx