~Friends~

Over the next few weeks, me and Mattheo became closer as friends and he joined our group. Things were going just as normal until word about Sirius Black started spreading. I went to Prof Lupin to ask what it was about. Lupin was my godfather and Sirius was Harry's until he was framed for my parents death and was put in Azkaban. 

I was thrilled to have him escape because Lupin and I knew the real story. I had never met him but I have seen pictures of him. I knew a lot about the maigcal world and my family unlike Harry.

I asked the Prof for permisson to go to the lavatories and they let me so I headed straight to the DADA classroom where Lupin would be. I opened the door and saw he had a class inside.

"Professor Lupin, may I talk to you privately," He nodded.

"Don't touch a thing until I come back." He said to his class.

I backed out the door and he followed me. 

"What is so important that you have to interupt my class?"

"Are you aware that Sirius has escaped?"

His eyes widened.

"He escaped? What when?"

"I don't know but apparently it was in the newsletters."

"Okay, meet me here after and we can have a look at it, now go back to class." I nodded and he returned back inside.

I went to my class with a smile, not holding back the happiness I was feeling of finally meeting him. I returned to class as normal and when the bell rang, I nearly teleported to Lupins door. I waited till all the students were out before entering. He held the newspaper in his hands and shut the door behind the last student and sat down. 

He opened it a began reading. We discussed it and what we would do if he came to the castle. Since I had a free period, I talked about it for a quite a bit of time before he let me out and told me to tell Harry to be in his classroom. 

I walked around, about to give up when I bumped into Hermione.

"Oh Hey! Do you know where Harry is?" I hugged her and asked.

"Um yeah, he's in the Gryffindor common room studying why?"

"Could you tell him that Prof Lupin wants to see him?"

"He's was actually going there after so I could remind him."

"Thanks Mione, you're the best."

I hugged her again and skipped away. I met Daphne in the library and we studied until the next period. 

I had Care of Magical Creatures next so I grabbed my books and headed for Hagrid's hut. I was walking down the steps when I tripped on a rock and nearly fell when I felt a tug on my arm holding me up. I turned around and faced Mattheo pulling me back onto both feet.

"Oh, umm thanks." I smiled.

"No probs, just be careful next time." He smiled back. 

He headed back inside the castle and I skipped down the steps, making sure to not trip again. I met the others outside Hagrid's hut and we waited for him to arrive. I told her what happened and she started squealing.

"It's not like that, we just friends." I said.

"Really?" Draco popped out of nowhere, "Seems like you guys are real close." He smirked.

"Well, we have similarities but Daphne will always be my number 1 bestie."

"And she will forever be mine too." Daphne agreed.