~Home and Holidays~

The train stopped and the group hopped off the train. I hugged the others and me and Daph searched for my parents or Lopey. We searched around the station before going through the wall to the muggle world.

We made it to the otherside with my one backpack and Daph's huge luggage. We look around and I was about to call my parents before I see a face that lights up my day.

"Rose!" I shouted and ran towards her. She opened her arms and hugged me back. "Did you really come from the Cambridge here to see me?" She nodded. Rosie lived in the Cambridge so I rarely see her but we are as close as fingers crossed.

"Daphne?" We went over to help Daph pull her luggage. Rosie and Daphne have met so many times but they aren't as close to each other as I am close to them. Rosie explained how she came with my parents to pick me and Daph up and that they are waiting in the car.

We waited and searched for Izzy, finding her lost in the crowd before leaving. We headed to the carpark were I hugged my parents and we headed home. Rosie was only here to see me and said that she had to go so I gave her a hug and one of the chauffuers drove her to the Liverpool Station.

Daphne didn't stay for the whole holidays, she only stayed for a week and a half so after she left, I was box out my mind. Who would know, in a huge house that has basically everything, I would have nothing to do. Hamish and Christian had come back from Durmstrang and they got comfortable almost instantly.

At dinner my dad said, "Kids, tomorrow wake up early at 7 and put on something nice. We are going to the Malfoy's for a meeting." We all nodded and finished our dinner. Since Rosie left, I have been facetiming her every night and since Daphne left, I have been owling her every day.

The Malfoy Manor isn't that far away since it was also in Wiltshire so It was close to my mansion. I slept at 10pm last night and woke up at 5am. I decided to start getting ready for the day. I took an extra long shower and did my skincare. I blow-dryed my hair and chose an outfit.

I put on a white mini tube dress with feathers and added a belt around my waist. I put on some yoga shorts underneath cause you know... Who wouldn't? I put on a oversized leather jacket and some black ankle boots.

I put my hair in a single bubble braid and and did my makeup. By the time I was finished, the rest of my family had woken up. Since Izzy wanted to match me, I helped her find an outfit like mine. We ended up having our chauffuer drive us to a muggle store and buying her a white tube dress and feathers but with spaghetti straps. We also bought her a pair of ankle boots and a matching white Gucci purse.

We got home and I gave her my leather jacket so it can be oversized. I put her hair into a bubble braid and did her makeup like mine. We got downstairs where everyone was waiting for us since we were the last ones and Hamish and Christian looked identical. "Guess we have two sets of twins today." Mum sighed.

We got into the car and got to the Malfoy Manor in less than half an hour. We walked in and Izzy held me hand. She has never been here and it was dark and looked haunted except this time I was here, it looked even more haunted even though it had lights and tables of food. Everyone else was there so I guessed we were the last ones to arrive.

"Hey Elle!" I heard Draco's voice and followed it to where he was standing with the others. Me, Izzy, Hamish and Christian joined them and we went upstairs to Malfoy's bedroom. It was huge and had so much room to hang out yet mine was bigger.

"Guys, you all know Izzy. This is Hamish, her twin brother and Christian." The others introduced themselves and we all sat in a circle and Draco went to get his board games since we had nothing better to do apart from our phones. He placed a stack in the middle but we all wanted to play Truth or Dare. Draco got an empty glass bottle from downstairs and placed it in the middle.

I spun the bottle to see who would go first and it landed on Theo. He then spun it landed on Mattheo.

"Truth." He said and Theo started thinking.

"Have you had alcohol yet?" Theo asked.

"Oh plenty of times!" We all laughed and Izzy and Hamish backed out and went on their phones.

"You don't want in on the fun?" Chris joked. They shook their heads and I laughed.

Mattheo spun the bottle and it landed on me.

"Dare, cause I ain't a wimp." I sighed.

"I dare you to take a shot out of something in the fridge of our choice."

"Make it edible and not moldy or I'll kill you with my bare hands." I said and they all gathered downstairs.

"What have I gotten myself into?" I asked the twins but theys imply ignored me. 5 minutes later, the group came back with a tiny shot glass that looked a reddish kind of colour.

"FYI, it's not anything bad because these two," Theo pointed at Daphne and Chris, "Told us to not put anything bad in it." I half smiled.

"So what's in it?" They handed me the shot and it was surprisingly good but a bit spicy. Daphne then handed me a small bottle of chocolate milk and I drank a tiny bit of it.

"Honestly, we should have added more."

"I eat spicy noodles and chips at home."

"You just ate hot sauce, jelly, and late night's blended up steak." I looked at them in disgust and drank more of the chocolate milk and we continued. The bottle landed on Daphne but since she was my best friend and convinced the others to not put anything too horrible into the shot, I asked her,

"When was the last time you tried to silently fart but it came out loud?"

"It was a few years ago but I was in the lavatories and someone else was in there with me so I tried to silently shit but a massive fart came out and I didn't leave the stall until after curfew."

Her face was red and we all laughed too hard. Daphne spun the bottle and it landed on me again. "Dare again, seeing it wasn't bad last time."

She took out her phone and began typing. After 2 minutes of scolling she tole me,

"Let us blindfold you and give you 2 things to kiss."

"No one even think about letting me kiss a frog or I'll shove a wand up your ass while you sleep."

Daphne blindfolded me and I just sat in darkness until I felt a hard, cold, flat surface on my lips. I opened the blindfold and saw an ice pack in front of me. Blaise then dropped it and it landed in my hands freezing my whole body as it touched me. I jumped up and kicked the ice pack to the other corner of the room.

"I thought I froze my lips for a second." I said, regaining feeling in my hands.

"Sit down, still one more." Daphne said as hse pushed me down onto the floor and blindfolded me again. This time, the object came a lot faster and I could feel soft, cold lips on mine and immediately knew it was a person.

"I feel like the only person here I haven't kissed is my siblings and Daphne." I knew it was Mattheo because the others can't hold in their laugh or do just a quick peck and I know all of this because it has happened before and we have played spin the bottle.

I took off my blindfold and admitted fate.

"Liked that didn't you." Mattheo smirked.

"I would rather kiss a frog because at leats it has a chance of turning into a prince."

He pretended to gasp and look offended, "But none of us like a wand in our ass do we?"