6.

PLEASE VOTE AND DO COMMENT , FOLLOW FOR MORE

Taehyung looked up and saw HIS HERO, HIS JUNGKOOK . 

Jungkook was gawking at the three boys with eyes full of rage and twisted the hand which was about to touch Taehyung brutally . The boy screamed in pain . The other two boys were staring at him with wide eyes and open mouth . He held Taehyung at hid him behind his own self . 

Jungkook moved forward cracking his knuckles, Jaw clenching in pure rage and punched one of them so  harshly that his jaw broke and he started coughing blood . two of them were on ground grunting in pain , Jungkook held the third one's collar and punched him 

Jungkook :  HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HIM .. HOW DARE YOU * punch * 

He looked around and saw a iron rod , he held the rod and was about to hit the boys when he held soft arms around his torso and a soft cheek pressed against his back . He left the rod feeling the soft touch and turned around to look at his beauty . They both stared at each other . Taehyung with his glossy eyes and Jungkook with his love filled eyes . Taehyung  felt soft lips against his forehead . Yes Jungkook kissed him on his forehead .

play song : TUM HI HO .

Jungkook : Baby ! I am here 

Taehyung : Hmm

They hugged each other very tightly and closed their eyes feeling each other after such a long time . Jungkook's hand on Taehyung's waist and one on the back of his head caressing slowly . Taehyung's hand were wrapped around Jungkook's neck and face was hidden in his neck breathing slowly .

Jungkook: baby ?

Taehyung didn't responded thus Jungkook looked at him and saw that he was unconscious maybe because of tiredness . He picked him up in bridal style and headed towards Taehyung's home. He entered his house and headed towards the bedroom .

Taehyung's bedroom 

He carefully laid Taehyung on the bed and looked at him with glossy eyes

He carefully laid Taehyung on the bed and looked at him with glossy eyes . He laid beside Taehyung and stuffed his face in his neck and took big puffs of his body scent , which surely intoxicated him . His eyes fell on Taehyung's unmarked neck and a sudden wave of possessiveness hit him and he felt like marking him , Maybe seeing the mark nobody will touch or come close to HIS TAEHYUNG .

He leaned towards him and rubbed his face against Taehyung face, hair, neck .. He attached his lips on his neck 

Taehyung : uh huh!! 

Jungkook : sleep baby sleep .. Let me mark you 

Jungkook hovered above Taehyung and dipped his face in Taehyung's neck kissed and sucked at a specific spot making a mark . Taehyung was conscious but didn't stop Jungkook from marking him instead he held Jungkook's face and caressed it slowly . Tears dripping from his eyes , he was emotional,  Jungkook attached his forehead with Taehyung and both cried . Taehyung was not fully conscious but he knew he was in safe hands , in HIS LOVER'S EMBRACE .