13.

Taehyung's back collided with the bed with Jungkook on the top kissing the hell out of him . Taehyung's  hands roamed all around Jungkook's naked back . Jungkook dived in Taehyung's neck kissing , sucking ,licking every part .

Taehyung : mhmmm.. K- kookie 

Jungkook hummed in his neck sending vibrations that pleasured Taehyung .

sweat dripped from Jungkook hair ,  jaw clenched while thrusting in an animalistic pace . Taehyung was laying moaning , taking what Jungkook gave to him . Jungkook leaned down taking Taehyung's brown nipples in his mouth , sucking them hardly . Taehyung's eyes rolled back as he continued scratching Jungkook's back giving him a painful pleasure . 

Jungkook stopped thrusting causing Taehyung to whine . 

Jungkook : don't whine baby , show me how much you want me 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook with his hooded and teary eyes and nodded his head in tiny 

Taehyung : I'll show me 

Jungkook laid down on the bed with his both of his hands folded behind his head and made a gap between both of his legs . Taehyung got between Jungkook legs , both looked at each other seductively , Taehyung bit his lower lip and held it between his teeth as he held Jungkook's dick and put it inside his hole . he moaned as the thick organ slipped inside him soo smoothly ..

He threw his head back and moaned 

Taehyung : k-kookie this is soo good , it feels soo good 

Jungkook felt as if he could cum just by looking at Taehyung's expressions . 

Jungkook : it does feels soo good baby , you are taking me soo well 

Taehyung held Jungkook's both wrists and pinned them above his head and stated moving up and down , skin slapping sounds were heard , both the lover moaned each other's name . Both of their priority was to make each other feel good . Taehyung leaned down on Jungkook's chest as he kept bouncing on Jungkook's dick , he kissed Jungkook's neck and slowly released his grip around Jungkook's wrist who immediately gripped Taehyung's ass and helped him move up and down . 

Taehyung kissed Jungkook's whole face and started riding him in an animalistic pace indicating that both of them were near their orgasm . Taehyung looked at Jungkook while riding him , Jungkook was moaning soo beautifully . 

Jungkook' body jerked forward and Taehyung threw his head back as they came . Taehyung rode out his orgasm and his body collied with Jungkook's chest breathing heavily . Taehyung touched Jungkook's bottom lip with his index finger and traced the shape . 

Taehyung : I love you 

Jungkook: I-I love you too 

Taehyung giggled looking at Jungkook's expression who looked like he was about to pass out soon . Taehyung realized why Jungkook calls him a power bottom . He stuffed Jungkook's face his neck as caressed his hairs and whispered .

Taehyung : sleep love 

Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist and latched on Taehyung's nipple sucking them . 

Both of them drifted to sleep holding each other close to their heart .

*********************************

Both the lovers were enjoying their time at home . Taehyung was baking and Jungkook ? Helping him ? NO he was irritating him .  Jungkook was just  roaming in the kitchen , sometimes kissing Taehyung's neck , sometimes making faces in the flour kept in the bowl .