10.

Taehyung : Kookie please 

Jungkook :  No baby please 

What ? Nothing Just Taehyung was urging his boyfriend to wear the cute flower Tiara made by him . Both of them after leaving the hospital decided to take a walk in the park nearby . 

Taehyung : please 

Taehyung : please 

Jungkook : ughh fine 

Taehyung clapped his hands and put the flower tiara on his head 

Taehyung : wow kookie you look cute 

Taehyung giggled 

Jungkook : hmm do I 

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand a pulled him on his laps , he nuzzled his face in Taehyung's neck . Both of them giggled .

It was already 6:00 p.m. in the evening , thus they decided to head back . Both of them were walking down the street , Jungkook's hand wrapped around Taehyung's shoulder and Taehyung had his hands inside his jacket's pocket . It was winter and the rainy weather made the streets more romantic . Jungkook looked at Taehyung and saw how his eyes were sparkling due to the street light and lamps on the sidewalk . 

Jungkook halted and Taehyung looked at him confusingly .

Jungkook picked Taehyung up wrapping his arms around his waist and Taehyung's legs were dangling in the air Taehyung looked down to his boyfriend , before he could say something. Jungkook's soft lips had already enveloped Taehyung's sweet lips , Taehyung smiled in the kiss and kept his hands on both of Jungkook's cheeks deepening the kiss.

 Jungkook's soft lips had already enveloped Taehyung's sweet lips , Taehyung smiled in the kiss and kept his hands on both of Jungkook's cheeks deepening the kiss

****************

Taehyung and Jungkook both entered the house , while Taehyung was taking off his shoes , Jungkook received a call. Jungkook went to receive the call . Taehyung went to the kitchen to prepare dinner , while he was cutting the vegetables ,two strong veiny arms wrapped around his torso.

Taehyung smiled and Jungkook put his chin on Tae's shoulder back hugging him

Jungkook: what are you making baby ?? 

Jungkook asked in a low voice .... why??

Taehyung frowned before answering but kept quiet thinking maybe kook was tired 

Taehyung : Tteokbokki .. 

After having their dinner more like Taehyung feeding Jungkook with love and care , both of them headed towards their bedroom , Jungkook decided to freshen up first and Taehyung was arranging the bed . 

Jungkook exited the bathroom with water dripping down his marvelous chest , making their way in the towel that was hanging around his torso dangerously . He pushed his wet hair back and looked at Taehyung . Taehyung looked back at him and smiled mischievously . 

He started taking slow steps towards Jungkook seductively , slowly removing his shirt . 

Jungkook gulped visibly 

Taehyung sticked impossibly close to Jungkook and moved his fingers on his chest sliding it down till his towel , Jungkook was too lost in the moment to realize Taehyung's evil plan .

Taehyung immediately unwrapped the towel from Jungkook's waist and ran inside the bathroom taking the towel with him. 

Taehyung laughed loudly , Jungkook came out of his fantasies and looked down with wide eyes . Jungkook screamed like a school girl hiding his body and shook his afterwards removing his hands because he was shameless ; ) 

Taehyung came out of the bathroom , wiping his hair but didn't see Jungkook on the bed and looked around , he found him in the balcony and decided to join him.

He was wearing a white shirt and shorts exposing his beautiful legs . He stook behind Jungkook , but Jungkook was lost in his thoughts and Taehyung knew something was wrong . Jungkook came out of his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder , he looked up and smiled a little 

Jungkook took Taehyung's hand and made him sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung's small frame was totally dominated by Jungkook's big one 

Taehyung: something is bothering right 

Jungkook nodded slowly 

Taehyung cupped Jungkook face and asked him in a soft and gentle voice 

Taehyung :  Then tell me .

Jungkook sighed 

Jungkook : Yoongi called me today an-

Taehyung : and he told you that you have to be ready for your upcoming fight and for that you have to leave seoul for almost 2 week .... right 

Taehyung laughed a  little looking at Jungkook's expression 

Jungkook : how do you know ?

Taehyung : you were loud and I was behind you 

Jungkook pouted and nuzzled his face in Taehyung hairs and whispered 

Jungkook : I don't want to go . How will I live without you for 2 weeks .. I can't 

Taehyung : But you have to .. Don't you think it will make our relationship more stronger , we will meet each other and shower each other with our love .. When you'll come back I'll hug you very tightly and will tell you how much I missed you . I will tell you how much I am proud of you .. Also I have my exams approaching so I need to study .. 

Jungkook : I understand 

Jungkook was overwhelmed by Taehyung's words and hugged him Tightly . Taehyung hugged back and patted his hair softly 

Taehyung : Let's sleep now you have to leave day after tomorrow 

Jungkook nodded .

Jungkook picked Taehyung up in bridle style and both went inside the room , drifting to sleep , holding each other close feeling each other's heartbeat ...