7.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND FOLLOW FOR MORE 

Jungkook was pacing back and forth in his room , thinking new ways to earn Taehyung's forgiveness . He fell on his bed with a frustrated sigh , till date he regrets each and every word he said to Taehyung that day . He himself didn't knew how can he say all those things when he knew that Taehyung was a person whose self respect is his first priority , maybe his fear of loosing Taehyung , his possessiveness made him say all that . His stressed mind needed some relaxation and he himself didn't knew when his drifted off to sleep .

On the other side , Taehyung got inside his bedroom , it was still raining heavily and occasional thunder was giving him goosebumps . He felt hungry , he ran towards his kitchen to make himself something to eat and daang !! the fridge was empty , he craved for some ramen and he had none.

He looked at the wall clock it was 8:30 p.m. but since it was raining it seemed as if it was very late in night , nevertheless he decided to go to one of the grocery stores in his locality which remained open even in zombie apocalypse ( duhhh!!!) . He took an umbrella and headed towards the shop

 **** ringg ringgg ****

Jungkook's precious sleep was broken because of his phone ringing , he looked at the caller ID , it was one of Jungkook's many men .

Man : Sir , Mr. Taehyung is going some where 

Hearing Taehyung's name Jungkook immediately sat up .

Jungkook: going somewhere?

Man : Yes sir he is heading towards the grocery shop

Jungkook : hmm send me his location fast and keep a eye on him until I come , make sure he is safe .

Man: yes sir .

Jungkook didn't take his car instead he took an umbrella and headed to where his lover was , as soon as Jungkook reached the place , his men left .

Taehyung purchased the ramen and Jungkook was looking at him from not so far . Taehyung saw Jungkook and recognized him , he rolled his eyes and ignored him . Jungkook followed him  and held his hand .

Jungkook : Baby .

Taehyung : what ? why are you following me huh?

Jungkook : I was making sure that you are safe 

Taehyung : I was safe only

Jungkook moved forward , held Taehyung's waist and attached their bodies together 

Jungkook : nope now you are safe 

Taehyung: why are you doing this Jungkook ? why are you making it hard for me 

Jungkook : because I LOVE YOU and I NEED YOU . Please love me back the way I love you 

Taehyung : * in mind * I STILL LOVE YOU .

Jungkook moved his head closer , both lover's stared at each other , Jungkook attached his lips with Taehyung and kissed him gently , Taehyung kissed back , his eyes filled with tears , he missed this . Jungkook started kissing him aggressively , Taehyung's hand on Jungkook head deepening the kiss. Both were lost in kissing each other .

A sudden Thunder made them flinch , Taehyung slightly pushed Jungkook and looked at him with glossy eyes 

Taehyung: I-I am s-still hurt Jungkook * broken voice *

Jungkook : B-baby * broken voice * 

Taehyung was about to run back to his saw but the moment he turned he saw a beautiful scene