4.

Are you all not liking the story .. please tell me your thoughts so I can make necessary changes but believe me the plot in my mind is good , you will surely like it .. If you like it then please vote and comment also .

************************************

THE NEXT DAY ...

Taehyung woke up with a gloomy mood , he was not able to take off his mind from yesterday's incident , the unusual behaviour  of Jungkook . He knew that Jungkook used to lose his cool sometimes and act like a freaking psycho even when they were in relationship and Taehyung had to calm him down. 

Taehyung was also very hurt seeing Jungkook's knuckles but didn't show it of course .

He sighed and got ready to go to work . He had a simple breakfast and wore simple clothes still looking breathtaking as always .

The moment he got out of his apartment he saw a bunch of flowers and a picture lying on the doorstep , he bended to pick them up . On the backside of picture it was written 

                                                                 IN CASE YOU DON'T HAVE IT LOVE 

                                                                                                                                             YOUR JUNGKOOK

                                                                                                                                             YOUR JUNGKOOK

Taehyung stared at the picture with red cheeks and wondered how come he actually dosen't have this . He sighed and kept the picture and the flowers inside his apartment and headed towards the cafe . He knew he had a lot to explain .

IN THE CAFE 

It was still early in the morning and no customers were there . Taehyung entered the cafe grabbing both Jin and Jimin's attention .

Jimin rad towards Taehyung and hugged him .

Jimin: I was so worried Tae . What happened?

Jin: Tae come sit here and explain everything * strict*

Jin knew that Taehyung and Jungkook were ex boyfriends but he didn't knew the actual reason why they broke up.

Taehyung sighed and started explaining everything

TAE'S POV 

I and Jungkook met when I was 19 and he was 25 . I had a nice friend , her name was lia and Jungkook was the best friend of lia's brother . We met a lia's birthday party . After that day he started courting me , he was not a flirty type of person , he was a date to marry type person and I was the same . I also started having genuine feelings for him seeing his efforts . I remember he told me that he wanted to be a famous boxer . Everything was fine between us until one of my very nice friend RAE-WON came back form America . Jungkook used to loathe Rae-won a lot , picking up unnecessary fights with him , threatening him to stay away from me. It was very evident that there was nothing going on between me and Rae-won obviously because he was going to get married and everybody saw that engagement ring on his ring finger but Jungkook was too blind to see it . 

ON THE BREAKUP DAY 

Rae-won : Hey Taehyung how are you buddy 

Taehyung: am fine what about you? 

Rae-won : Fine fine just wanted to give you the wedding invitation

Taehyung: yeah yeah but you didn't even show me you fiancee 's picture

Rae-won showed Taehyung his fiancee's picture 

Rae-won: Isn't she beautiful

Taehyung: yes very beautiful 

Taehyung and Rae-won said goodbye to each other and hugged each other as a friendly gesture with big smiles on their faces and exactly at that moment Jungkook came to pickup Taehyung .He was full of wrath when he saw them hugging and marched towards them . He separated both and them and started punching Rae-won badly , since he was training to be a boxer his punches were no joke .

Taehyung got horrified seeing Jungkook like this , he knew Jungkook was over-possessive but he never knew that he would do such a stupid thing .

Taehyung : JUNGKOOK LEAVE HIM . LEAVE HIM 

Taehyung pushed Jungkook off Rae-won 

Jungkook : OH WOW! NOW YOU ARE GONNA FIGHT ME FOR THIS BASTARD . HOW MANY DO YOU NEED HUH. AREN' T YOU SATISFIED BY ME HUH . TELL ME 

Jungkook: I AM TELLING YOU KIM TAEHYUNG NOBODY ELSE CAN HAVE YOU BEDISDES ME . NOBODY !!!!

Taehyung felt as if someone crushed his heart . He couldn't believe Jungkook thought like this about him

Taehyung: IT'S NOTHING LIKE THAT YOU IDIOT , HE CAME TO GIVE ME HIS-

Jungkook: WHAT ?  HIS DICK HUH! . AM I NOT ENOUGH ,TELL ME OR ARE YOU A SLUT WHO--

Taehyung: SHUT UP AND MIND YOUR WORDS BEFORE THROWING THEM AT ME * CRYING*

Taehyung slapped Jungkook two times and pushed him causing Jungkook to stumble and at that moment Rae-won stood up from ground and marched towards Jungkook grabbing his collar.

Rae-won: I CAME HERE TO GIVE HIM MY WEDDING CARD . SEE THIS 

Rae-won showed Jungkook the wedding card and that's it Jungkook was stunned .

Rae-won grabbed Jungkook's collar and punched him hard . 

Rae-won : don't trust me but at least trust the person you have been in relationship since 3 freaking years Jeon Jungkook . He dresses the way you want him to , He lives the way you want him to and this is what he gets in return . Your derogatory words and accusation .

Jungkook now comprehended the situation and his eyes filled with tears , he got what we call Instant Regret . 

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was crying sitting on the ground , he tried to go near him but Taehyung backed off .

Taehyung wiped his tears and marched towards Jungkook , took his hand and kept the promise ring , Jungkook gave him on their second anniversary .

Taehyung: Here I break my promise of staying beside you forever .

Jungkook: n-no 

Taehyung : yes yes , go fuck yourself .

Taehyung turned back and ran away from there , tears streaming down his face 

TAE'S POV END 

Jungkook stood there with the ring on his palm and tears in his eyes . The pain in his heart was unbearable and that is how he destroyed something very beautiful between them .

After that he went behind Taehyung everyday but after sometime he had to leave Korea due to his further boxing practice in America . Taehyung got to know from Jungkook's friend that he went to America and to clear his mind he also went to his home town DAEGU

When Jungkook returned to Korea he tried to find Taehyung everyday and got to know that he went to Daegu , then he left everything on his fate because somewhere in his heart he knew that 

                          KIM TAEHYUNG BELONGS TO JEON JUNGKOOK ONLY 

******

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER

TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENTS

1074 WORDS FOR YOU ALL . 

DO VOTE AND FOLLOW FOR MORE