CAST

MonoDog — The Headmaster
A peculiar headmaster who takes the appearance of a dog. Although, it says it's in charge, it's rather incompetent in most things

Dahlia Sasaki — Ultimate Scientist
A biracial girl who's quite free-spirited and curious of things. Many of her peers find her a bit strange due to her excitement in telling eerie science facts to people.

Irin Matisse — Ultimate Class President
A charming boy who's normally mature, polite and friendly but don't let that fool you—He can be rather cruel and condescending.

Victoria Flores — Ultimate Rebel
A straightforward and blunt girl, but has a softer side. She struggles to show her positive attributes, often taking actions in anger. She's a force to be reckoned with.

Deora Bashar — Ultimate Adventurer
An energetic and friendly boy who can be quite ditzy and clumsy. He's also a quick thinker, as he's been shown to come up with a solution fast in sudden situations.

Mireille Faust — Ultimate Model
A responsible and hard-working lady who can be quite laidback and seductive at times. Notably, she has been a model since childhood.

Māori Aroha — Ultimate Tattoo Artist
Despite his intimidating and muscular appearance, he's quite level-headed and optimistic when you get to know him.

Seoyun Ryu — Ultimate Unlucky Student
A shy and introverted girl who seems to be more that meets the eye. Perhaps, she's hiding something underneath that shy persona.

Elias Campbell — Ultimate Butler
A dutiful and dedicated butler who appears mature and calm. He acts as the mediator in tense situations and enthusiastically supports those that he admires

Tawny —Ultimate Doctor
A quiet and reserved girl who can be quite strict and cautious. On the flipside, Tawny likes to be praised over her skills and gets mad if she gets made fun of.

Leonardo "Leo" Russo — Ultimate Video Editor
Though antisocial, he is extremely kind and caring to those close to him. He often puts the needs of others before himself, overworking himself for the sake of his edits.

Hayami Fujimori — Ultimate Shrine Maiden
A sweet and kind girl who's quite older than she looks. While she appears very calm and poised, she does have some quirks, such as putting miso soup in her thermos and being extremely bad with technology.

Callum Nordin — Ultimate ???
An easygoing and friendly boy who's quite playful and teasing toward others. Surprisingly, whenever he becomes serious, he's strict and  his words are sharper than usual

Asteria Levesque — Ultimate DJ
A very stoic and quiet girl who constantly has trouble expressing herself properly. Because of this, she uses a mask that changes expressions to show how she's feeling.

Roan Vossen — Ultimate Theorist
A charismatic and caring boy who is always thinking about others. Adding to his kind nature, and despite his insistence, he is very good at complimenting others and doesn't always communicate well with others.