PROLOGUE (I)

After the end of the infamous danganronpa show, everything went back to normal. Soon enough, an international school was created, Tamatsukuri Academy.

A government-funded school that brings top students from each field imaginable. There's two things you need to do to join it. 1. Be a high school student. 2. Be good at what you can do.

The school did had it's ups and downs though. Like, tsunamis, earthquakes, tornadoes, and anything else. Disaster after disaster, the school was still standing.

Fun fact: The headmaster was actually a huge fan of Danganronpa, he even cried when he heard it ended. Which is why the school took inspiration from danganronpa's "Ultimate" school system and decided to do the same. Although, it was much healthier and better since both the talented and talentless can be in the same class and look beyond their differences.

And standing before the gate of the school where new friends will be....

....Is me!

"Hehe! Are you surprised? My name is Dahlia Sasaki! Oh! Did you know that bees enjoy caffeine and nicotine and prefer nectar with small amounts of it in? Pretty cool, right?"

As you can see, I'm simply an ordinary girl. Sure, I'm in a prestigious school and naturally talented but I'm still just a girl.

For some reason, whenever I show my interests to anyone, they don't react the way I thought how they will react. Anyway, I thought it'll be pretty good to introduce myself.

 Anyway, I thought it'll be pretty good to introduce myself

Ah...Yes. The infamous Tamatsukuri Academy. I'm quite excited to meet new people there. You may not know this but I did dig up some information about this school before coming here.

It was pretty easy for Tamatsukuri Academy to scout for talented and talentless students to join. There were even popular online threads talking about the school's attendees.

And speaking of digging up information, I heard that Irin is going to Tamatsukuri Academy

Oh? Who's Irin? Irin is my childhood friend since middle school! He usually helps me with my homework, eat with me at recess and stuff.
Which is why he got the title of Ultimate Class president!