PROLOGUE (III)

After that somewhat half-assed introduction, we left Tawny and went to the next person.

"Let's see who's next." Irin uttered. We saw a light blue haired boy who seems to be...asleep.

"Hello?" I looked at him in confusion as he slept. The more I tried to call him, the deeper he was asleep.

"Perhaps, we should leave him alone." Irin suggested.

Soon enough, I shaked his body aggressively "Wake up! We want to talk to you!"

The boy immediately opened her eyes. Irin quickly pulled me to him and cleared his throat.

"Our apologies for waking you up." Irin said.

"It's fine. I don't mind at all." He smiled softly. "I just didn't get enough sleep last night."

"Eh?! Don't you know that impairs attention, alertness, concentration, reasoning, and problem-solving, making it difficult to learn and retain new information?" I scolded.

"I know, I know. I won't do it again." He chucked. "My name is Leonardo Russo. You can call me Leo. I'm the Ultmate Video Editor."

I've heard of him before. I don't really see him much but he does most of his classes online, but sometimes goes to the school in-person to attend certain things such as during the school's opening ceremony

After meeting with Leo, we went to the next person. This time, there was a pink haired woman wearing a shrine maiden outfit.

"Hello there." Irin spoke.

"Hello!" I said, smiling.

"Oh! Hello." She waved her hand at us.

"My name's Irin Matisse and this is Dahlia Sasaki." Irin introduced.

"It's so nice to meet you. I'm Hayami Fujimori, Ultimate Shrine Maiden." She smiled. "I may be a bit incompetent but I'll do my best!"

Despite looking like a normal teenager, she's actually had to repeat the same grade for 2 years. I heard she was trained perform tasks, ranging from sacred cleansing to performing the sacred Kagura dance.

We said our goodbyes to Hayami and left to meet the next person. There was a dark purple haired boy who was wearing a  black turtleneck shirt and gray pants with ripped knees with a navy blue jacket over it.

"Hello. I'm Irin Matisse, Ultimate Class President." Irin greeted.

"And I'm Dahlia Sasaki! I'm the Ultimate Scientist!" I introduced.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Callum Nordin." He spoke. We went silent for a bit until I spoke up again.

"Aren't you going to say your talent?" I asked.

"Why should I?" He questioned.

"I believe it's best we leave him alone, Dahlia" Irin suggested.

"Fine..." I sulked.

I guess he didn't want to say his talent but still what does he have to hide about his talent?

With no choice, we went to the next person. There was an orange haired girl with a strange mask.

"Hello! I'm Dahlia Sasaki! And this is my friend, Irin Matisse!" I greeted.

"Hello there." Irin spoke.

"Oh, hello. Are you here to introduce yourselves to me?" She spoke in a resigned tone.

"Correct." Irin nodded.

Her mask's expression changed into a happy face. "My name is Asteria Levesque. I'm the Ultimate DJ"

"What's the mask for?" I asked.