~ Aveshan ~

KAAINAAT'S POV

Shouldn't he be the crowned prince?

I don't know much about this topic, but aren't thrones of kingdoms usually entitled to the eldest son of the family?

Do they have family issues?

Is this a controversy?

Could I find a loophole here? 

Could  Kabir and Avinaash be fighting over the throne?

On the basis of a shallow investigation, I concluded that Avinaash is quite loved by the people of Fatehgarh. 

There are numerous news articles where the media is trying to glorify Kabir as the ideal future king, but the comments on those articles are totally contradictory.

I found an article with a headline in bold, Destined for Greatness: The Unstoppable Ascent of Kabir Agnihotri. The whole article was published about a year ago, it was basically a shitshow where Kabir the great was 'helping' farmers who had to bear losses because of the delayed rain.

Jitna maine uss Kabir ko jana hai, woh khud ko chod kar kisi ki madat nahi karega. Niswarth madat toh dur ki baat hai, woh aisa insaan hai ke, kuch galat karke bhi maafi na mange. Aagar uski kisi galti ki wajah se kisi ka nuksaan ho jaye, tab bhi woh uss nuksaan ki bharpaayi naa de.

And I'm not the only person saying this.

Villagers of Fatehgarh have commented on those articles, claiming that all the help they benefitted from, was provided by none other than Avinaash Agnihotri. Kabir was there, but only for the photos and the media, while Avinaash avoided cameras to prevent further debate.

Kunal Wahlia, a renowned high court lawyer, had commented that his parents who lived in Fatehgarh always told him about Avinaash's good deeds. On further research, he discovered that most funds the farmers of not only Fateharh but the whole of India got, were from Sarvartha, the company run by Avinaash Agnihotri.

After examining all this, I was sure of one thing. There was something fishy going on in the Agnihotri family. 

I usually do not prefer breaching people's digital footprints and personal records unless it is a grave need.

"Says a grey hat" mocked my conscience.

I don't do that for my personal needs at least!

But water was surpassing my head now.

I needed to dig deeper.

Iss vishay par aveshan karna ab bohot jaruri ho chuka tha.

Out of all their family members, Alaysha Agnihotri's private account was the easiest to get into.

After analyzing her behavior on her public account, guessing her password was not really a task for an expert like myself.

In all the family pictures she had posted, five people were always pushed to the corner, almost out of the frame. It looked like they were there only for the sake of the camera!

They were Avinaash, his parents and his siblings.

Adhiraj Agnihotri, Avinaash's father was the eldest son born to Avinaash's grandparents. 

Hence, Adhiraj was supposed to be the next king, but Neeraj Agnihotri, Adhiraj's younger brother was given the throne.

All this probation has led me to one solid conclusion.

Avinaash Agnihotri is the only person who would want to willingly help me.

He would definitely not be very pleased with the fact that consecutively for two years, the throne was kept from its deserving proprietor.

He was the one who deserved the throne. Kabir was the obstacle in his path. 

Kabir was the reason his blood looked like a liability to half of the Agnihotries.

Aur dushman ka dushman toh dost hota hai na! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you liked the chapter

THANK YOU FOR READING

- UKIYO, irenicmanus