The First Fourth eras

It's about this world terraformed by ancient Eldritch beings, but colonized by a race of immortal human beings who bore powers of both life and death, the Nokhians.

   But although the Nokhians were filled with life forces who gave them extraordinary powers and abilities, their society was small and not properly prepared and organized to make their colony survive by it's own on a long term without the protection of their champions, which made them vulnerable for the future enslavement of the Natives of this world, the eldritch beings who were worshipped by the animals and dragons of this world in their own more primitive way. They took away the knowledge of their actual origins and made them weaker, these were called the Demiurges, Kings of the earth and the seas. More than a millennia after, the first High-Priest of the Nokhian humans rebels against their Eldritch overlords, bringing to light the truth about their ancestrality, enlightening a way to reconnect with it, the first gospel's written, the first martial arts are created, the ancient champions start being worshipped as gods, and their rebellion eventually gives way to the first Empire of man to be created in the image of their Nokhian God-champions and the first era of Man begun.

   The rebellion slowly grew each passing year throughout the entire first era as the High priestess Almora brought fourth the revelations, eventually allying herself to a fire breathing warrior called Nimrod, who later became the first king. The alliance of Almora and Nimrod became a unstoppable force. And they went from a Rebellion to a kingdom, and then to a nation, but when they finally became a empire, then the second era begun-

   Both the first and second era forged many heroes who later were immortalized as Saints, since fighting the dragons and their Eldritch gods power were the most important achievement one could reach. But what's particular about the second era is how there's a new shift in perspective, now besides fighting the enemy, there was a vision for a future, Noble houses start to emerge as leaders expanded their reach beyond war, and that was the time for the second gospel of the Nokhian ancestrality, new discoveries came to light, eventually there was written wisdom of the Ancients as the priests were able to discover on lost artifacts and visions of another worlds, and martial artists started to unlock powers normal people were never able to reach before, quickly everyone started talking about martial artists being able to cure themselves and others much faster, communicating with animals, changing the nature of their own bodies and cooking potions with extraordinary effects.

  The third era begun with expeditions to new lands and discoveries of other remnants of human civilization, kingdoms, factions and communities, some of them still worshipped the Eldritch gods, other had their own heroes of old who were worshipped, other even had Gods of other worlds with stories never heard before. And as expected, new wars emerged.

   But then it comes the fourth, the Empire found peace again as the other factions threat was neutralized, some of those had to be destroyed, others embraced the Nokhian traditions and became part of the empire, other were left alone, others were not integrated into the empire but kept good relations with it.