Battle of Arts I - Consequences

The word that the egg of paradise was destroyed by a warrior Clan that fights for the empire very quickly spread, and it started from the very ones what hired them for the job, the King of Thalsiva the Kingdom at the edge of the Dragonscape province.

Before the news even start to spread, some priests of the temple already started to feel a disturbance quickly to ignite destruction, a new war, and in the light of the news things were clear, everyone who were, even to a moderated degree, respectful to the Demiurges, the earthly gods, would rally all at the same time against the Nokhian empire. Intrigue inside the empire also starts to boils as not everyone would agree that angering a more "peaceful" demiurge in such a direct way and without the permission of the Temple Tribunal was wise. The world of the spirits and the dead also start to tumult and this entropy to influence in unseen ways.

Meanwhile, followers of the temple of Ghina started to rally against the Ahuja Clan, and to redeem himself, Sinjid was sent to clean out one of it's temples in the Kingdom they were hired to serve, so they'd be protected in law and nobody would knew in the middle of the several conflicts boiling all over the empire.

But mysteriously, Sinjid disappeared for a long time after going out in this quest, only to appear 6 months later as a follower of Ghina and creating a new clan, based of Ahuja's techniques, but follower of Ghina's teachings

Meanwhile, the entire province of Dragonscape was rallying a huge army, the smaller nations of previously conquered provinces that still served the Demiurges start to revolt, and while the Temple's Tribunal were united in knowing this was a great mistake, good portion of the Kings and commanders were not, and prepared to wage all the old wars again, but still the temple, ultimately, had to side with the Kings and commanders.

The newly founded clan of Sinjid became the Hajids, which had some few of old Ahuja members together with new apprentices and backed up by the warriors of the temple, especially from Ghina and Arkhan

One and a half years later, the kings and commanders start to send their armies to crush rebellions while Temple's agents tried their best in damage control, but the Ahuja and other warrior and mercenary clans were hired to secretly kill some temple agents that were trying to imprision generals, kings and commanders who weren't following the Tribunal's instructions properly, and the Hajids were a counter measure, so while skirmishers and conflicts were waged all across the empire, there as a second layer of conflict between clans, with the Ahuja and the Hajid clan spearheading these conflicts and clashing many times upon each other

Meanwhile, some of the temple started to have new visions, deeper into the ancestrality, that revealed much more knowledge about the ancient Nokhians and their Gods, but some of this knowledge was too dangerous to be shared in a time like this, but at the same time, some outside of the temple were also having these dreams and spreading the world.

The news created all kinds of reactions, some got even deeper into the Nokhian faith, others then detested it and started to worship even newer deities, mostly the warlike Ashuras, that became a alternative from the Nokhian gods and the Demiurges, the Ahuja clan very quickly converted to worship the Ashuras, which were discovered to not only waged war against the Nokhian gods in older times, but eventually made a alliance and actually being part of the Nokhian ancestrality, making the Nokhians realize they weren't actually "pure".

With this new knowledge, those who worshipped the Ashuras started to strive to unlock more of their powers, and due to that, they also believed Agum would be reborn in a new body and counter the Ashura rising, or join them.

It was going to be a time of great destruction and change for all.