7 - The Trans Person

„Yes, its rude to dump someone like that!" Mako and lilly jolted up and looked around. Then they saw her. jennifer was sitting on a graveyard tree, watching them. „You heared everything?" Mako was shaking. „Most of it." She jumped down and walked torwards them. „Why didnt you tell me you are trans?" Mako looked confused „Whats ‚trans'?" „Ok, that explains alot." Jennifer sat down on the grass next to them. „When a person is transgender, or trans, for short, they either feel uncomfortable with the gender they had up to that point, or feel more comfortable in thier new gender." Now lilly looked confused as well. „You like being a girl?" „Yes!" „And you hate being a boy?" „I think so? those feelings are complicated." „And you would rather be a girl than a boy?" „Yes..." „Well, thats literally what being trans means." Mako was blushing even more. „But im never gonna be a real girl!" „Why? Because of your dick?" He looked away. „Thats stupid! If you like being a girl, that thats what you are. And if people have a problem with your genitals, they simply dont get to fuck you." Lilly remarked „Why do you know so much about that topic?" „Because my little brother is trans. He was born a girl. Absolutely hated it. And choose to be a boy instead." Lilyl seemed confused „And your parents allowed that?" „Hell no, they where going absolutely crazy. Thats why hes living somewhere else now. You know that giant square building a few kilometers south from here? with the giant park and all that? Thats where he lives now. They take in kids that cant stay with their parents anymore." Mako and lilly didnt know what to say. „Dont worry mako, maybe your dad will be more accepting." Lilly didnt seem convinced „and what if he isnt." „Then its not her fault." A few days later, mako was at lillys place again. „How are you feleing right now?" Mako sat down on her bed „Its... alot. Its nice that i finally have a word to describe my feelings. But what now. I dont want to tell half the neighborhood that, actually, im a girl, and please refer to me like that from now on. School would be horrible." „Or maybe it wouldnt be. But if you wanna keep up the two personas, im gonna support you with that." „Thank you lilly. Without you... things would be so terrible right now." She gave maku a soft smile. „You dont know that." „Yes i do! If you hadnt comforted me during the halloween party, if anyone else would have been in that situation with me. Benny would have seen me in that maid costume and would have harassed me for months. And if you didnt approach me after the party. I would have never had the option to learn more about myself. None of this would have happened. I would have returned to my old life, feeling more miserable and not knowing why." Lilly gave maku a big hug and they stayed embraced for a few minutes. Then makus phone vibrated. It was jennifer. She wrote „Hey maku. I know you probably have alot of stuff you need to figure out right now, but you can visit me at work whenever you want <3" Lilly and maku smiled at the message „I guess im i great matchmaker! And im glad i can be there for you. Seeing you this happy is amazing, and im gona be there for you, no matter what happens." She hugged maku again. Maku laughed. „We really do alot of hugging lately." She let go. „Hey, i didnt say i disliked it. Im actually really enjoying it!"