Famillar

I blocked out the pain of the needle piercing my skin as I tried to remember her face before slowly losing the sense of sanity.

————————

Toms POV

I rolled my eyes open before letting my head fall in front of me. I listened as the sound of giggles entered the room. I tried to stay conscious as my body ached. It was now dark. I could tell because the room was now dark except for a little lamp in the corner.

I noticed a man I had never seen before dragging two blonde girls dressed into the room in nothing but underwear. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before someone shut the door and the man shoved the girls over to me. This had happened before, so I knew exactly what they were here for. The man handed one of the girls a set of keys before taking a seat on the couch in front of us.

The blonde girl with the red set held the keys in her shaking hands as the other in the blue set silently cried. I looked away as the girl unlocked my handcuffs. I knew they were forced. I knew they didn't want to do this, but it was for their entertainment.

I turned away as one of the girls sat on me. I blocked out their touch and stared into the one-way mirror. I tried to block their touch, grip, and everything they had to do to me.

"Tom!" the man said holding the cigar in his mouth before I turned to him. "You're just going to sit there?".

I was numb these people couldn't even make me angry anymore. All the shit they had dosed me with has just made me nothing. I felt nothing.

Bill's POV

I stomped on the cigarette before my phone began to ring. I pulled out my phone and held it to my ear before running inside yelling for the boys. I grabbed my gun before stuffing my pockets with as many weapons as I could.

I ran outside my eyes filling with tears and jumping into his car. I reloaded my guns before staring out the window. Watching the shining lights flash in my vision as I anticipated what could happen and if we were going to get out alive.

Tom's POV

I watched as the girls we dragged away before I stopped the man.

"Can I ask you something?" I said before he turned around with the girls in his grip.

"What" he tilted his head.

"I want to see Ashley" I demanded.

He put on a sad face and stepped forward as the girls cried silently.

"They didn't tell you?" he said with soft eyes.

"What" I shook my head.

"Ashley isn't her name now. It's Honey but that doesn't matter now" he replied while shrugging shoulders.

"Why" I tried to move.

"She passed earlier," he said turning around. "They gave her too much and her fragile body finally gave up" he said before walking out of the room.

Tears streamed down my face before the man slammed the door with a laugh. I wriggled in the restraints trying to break out of them. I bit my lip as I let my head fall back. I let my tears roll off my face leaving a small puddle on the floor beside me.

Desire's POV

I rolled off Zeke silently crying before he groaned.

"Your so good Desire" he moaned before pulling me closer.

I laid beside him tears still streaming down my cheeks. I had to do this I reminded myself. I would soon find my chance to escape.

When I first got here I was just their toy, an object that they would inject with all sorts of things but after fighting my way closer to Zeke they don't do it a much. Zeke was the master behind it all, but I knew he would underestimate me. Which he did.

I needed to build his trust so I could leave. Leave this sick place.

...

I lifted my head up to notice Zeke was asleep. I looked around before noticing the door was cracked open. I knew it was stupid. I didn't know where the exit was, but I was going to try. I stood up silently before stepping closer to the door. I looked behind me making sure he was still asleep before pulling the door open quietly.

I slipped out the door faced with the hallway of doors. I knew it wasn't any of these doors. These were his prisoners.

I turned to my left then my right before deciding to be to my left. I snuck down the hallway of doors before turning right. I looked down not wanting to look through the one-way windows. They're drained faces as they are strapped into the chairs haunted me. What happened to them as they were in their trip. The fact they don't remember after their session. It made me sick.

I glued my eyes to the floor before something took over me. I slightly turned my head to see a familiar face. Everything went blurry as he sat in the chair rope strapped around his body. I ran up to the window smashing my fists against them before screaming as I fell to my knees.

Two arms quickly wrapped around me pulling me from the floor as I began to kick and scream. I knew this would get in trouble. Maybe I'll be knocked back to square one but I coudlnt believe it. It couldn't be him. 

-----------

i didnt edit this so im sorry if there is any mistakes i just wanna write the next chapter already !!!