Chapter 3: SSAPIRO 2; Auradia

Our talk with Dallia continued as we finally reached the kingdom.

"Woah!" I exclaimed in awe.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. Am I dreaming? The kingdom was so stunning, it's like a fairytale come to life. But don't worry, I won't break the character-I'm still Princess Leonora!

Dallia joyfully announced, "We've reached our destination!"

I stepped onto the grassy path that led to the entrance of the kingdom. Upon our arrival, an elderly gentleman with a weird hat and peculiar appearance approached us unexpectedly.

"It's good to see you again Princess Leonora!"

Wait a minute, this old man is familiar to me but I don't know where we met. Oh, wait— A memory flashed my mind

"Landow?" I raised my eyebrow as I asked.

"May I inquire about your journey, Princess? Are you feeling well? Did the Moonshadows cause you any harm? You must be quite fatigued. Would you like to take a break?" Landow scanned my body.

Oh, that's it! I never met him. I just feel I know him... and I really know him. It's like this memory is stuck in my brain. I feel like I know these folks, even though we've never crossed paths. It's like my brain has a pre-installed app for this idea. Familiar faces, zero actual meetings.

"Princess?" Landow asked as he shake his palm before me.

Oh, I zoned out staring at the old man! I snapped.

"Apologies, I must be very tired with the journey towards those... Uh... Moonshadows!" I fake yawned. "I believe, I must take my rest"

"Yes, of course, let these guards escort you in. If you may excuse me, I need to announce that you're back now."

Landow escorted the guards to me. I was about to go in but I noticed Dallia waving goodbye to me.

"Dallia, why aren't you coming? Oh, right! I allow you to come in."

It suddenly popped in my brain that Jadamia, Lirreo, Hathorea, and Aetheria cannot enter inside the kingdom of Ssapiro and vice versa unless escorted by their people. Why did I know? I don't know either, I think it's installed in my brain the moment I stepped here.

"Are you sure, Lena?"

"Certainly!"

Landow interrupts

"I'm sorry but who's Lena?"

"It's the princess's nickname." Dallia responded.

Before Landow could speak again, I took Dallia's hand and hurried toward the kingdom. Upon our arrival in the castle, I was filled with a sense of wonder. It feels like I've been here before. The grandeur of the kingdom's immense size left a lasting impression on me, and the walls adorned with soft orange fire opal gemstones were truly beautiful. As soon as you walk in, you'll spot the ballroom—it's not your usual castle setup; it's got a cool, modern vibe. So, I walk into this room and what do I see? Elves. Yep, pointy-eared magical beings. And guess what? I've got elf ears too! So, my gaze turned to Dallia, and it turns out she's got blue butterfly wings! And tiny wings on her ankles too! Not to mention that permanent face paint on her forehead. This place was indeed magical.

Within a minute, the announcer, Landow, announced: "Princess Leonora of Ssapiro has made her safe return!"

Without my awareness, the entire room turned their attention to me, and they all greeted me with a bow. I reciprocated politely and swiftly retreated to my room. Dallia mentioned that she will be spending time at the tea room, while I plan to head to the library instead of going to my room. And of course, I know the way there. The second floor of the west wing boasts an enormous white door adorned with a book sign. The brown metal door knob is quite distinctive, and upon closer inspection, you'll notice the name of the kingdom elegantly carved on the upper left. Yes, of course I know. Again, it feels like it's already installed in my brain.