18-Hues

"Shit we all got struggles." Kold shrugged off the latest news of Caesar relapsing flashed across the TV as the pair walked on the street.

Caesar had been reportedly brought to the hospital earlier that morning.

The screen changed and it now showed his ex-wife Mila who stated that he attacked her before videos of him at some shady nightclub doing cocaine out in public. 

He acted as if there weren't cameras or people watching and surprisingly there was.

Kold pulled her from the TV so they could continue shopping. 

He had brought them to the richest part of the city. 

"That's sad as hell." She said and he shrugged. 

"Look life was hard for a nigga to but you don't see me out here on drugs. I got husband'd up and Im living my happy ending." He said proudly and she smiled 

"Speakin on life. I guess your mom has been teaching out. She wants to spend more time with King." Eden said as they walked. 

Kold and his mother's relationship hadn't improved. 

"Oh." He said and she knew that basically was a no.

To everyone, Eden was his girlfriend and that's all she was to them. The respect his crew gave her was fine but seemed to the outside world she was a baby momma living off of him. He didn't care if that was the case but Eden had been putting in her work too. 

He knew with King she put her career on the back burner and still cheered him on. 

He loved her for that but he wanted to celebrate her just like she celebrated him.

"I want that." King pointed sleepily. 

Kold nodded and pulled Eden into the store. 

"Please do not get this boy nothin else." She laughed looking back at security whose hands were almost full. 

"Just a chain." Kold laughed at the idea of their toddler pointing at a jewelry store. 

"For mommy." He said pointing at her neck.

They both smirked. 

She had dressed him in the same outfit as his dad, which included his little chain with a K on it.

"Mommy doesn't need another chain." She laughed and Kold shook his head. 

"I don't know. You might. It's been a few years since you been iced out like ya boy." He said and she laughed. 

"I'll never forget you blowin yo whole check on me too." He bragged and she laughed. 

"Shut up." Eden smirked. 

"Back then my baby was broke." He teased and she laughed.

Kold stopped her. 

"Oh shit, you hear that?" He said and Eden couldn't help but smile when it came to him. 

"Ain't that one of your number-one hits?" He said and paused. 

"The voice is mediocre but ya know." He said and she chuckled.

He pulled her close and spun her around. 

It was one of the newest songs she had written. 

Although people may not have known Eden her songs were everywhere. She could easily charge 10 k per song or more. She mostly wrote pop or RNB but she had been working with a few groups and found herself co-writing country music. 

Kold danced with her and King laughed as the crowd watched. 

Eden wasn't sure why he was so happy lately but she wanted to surprise him before anything could kill his spirits.