The Princesses's Ninja

Our teaser begins with an old man walking through the forest. He would then find a boy who looked to be 6 years old with long black hair bleeding on the floor.

???: oh no!

He would rush over to the boy and would take him to the nearest hospital.

A few hours would pass and the man would be taken to the boy's room.

???: hmm...

???: excuse me

???: excuse me... nurse.

Nurse: hmm? How can I help you?

???: I would like to know who this boy is.

Nurse: are you not his family member?

???: no... I found him in the forest... so. If it's alright.

Nurse: I don't know... only-

The old man would then show her who he is and she would recognize him.

Nurse: oh I'm so sorry that I didn't recognize you sooner. Mr Daido!

Daido: it's alright. Do you mind getting that information for me. I would also like to know his quirk too.

Nurse: if that's what you wish I'll be back.

The nurse would walk to go collect the information.

Daido:... *looks at the boy* who would do something like this to this kid?

After a bit of waiting the nurse would return with the information.

Daido: hmm... froaki...interesting.. I've heard of that name before... the water frog ninja... *smirks* you might make for a good student.

He would then wait for the boy to wake up. Another few hours the boy would wake up.

???: uhh... w-where am I...?

Daido: you're in the hospital young one.

???: huh...? *looks at daido* who are you...?

Daido: my name is Daido Yamashiro.

???: I've... heard of you... you're famous... you're a great warrior...

Daido:... that I am. Now... mind telling what happened to you uhm?

Izuku: my name... is izuku... just izuku...

Daido: hmm... interesting. (I won't prey on him for that matter...) anyways... but found you injured in the forest... why was that?

Izuku:...

Daido: it's okay if you don't want to tell me.