Idol's key

Our teaser begins with izuku sitting in nezu's office. Looking not like his usual self.

Nezu:... how you feeling?

Izuku:.. eh... I feel fine..

Nezu: I know you well my nephew... and your not... how about this.. I'll send you on a mission.

Izuku: but I'm not a hero...

Nezu: I know you're skilled enough. I would like you do to a bodyguard job.

Izuku: oh who...?

Nezu: well whom is more correct.

Izuku: hmm?

Nezu: you'll be bodyguarding three idols.

Izuku: alright... I don't mind that... if it-...

Nezu: *sigh*... before I give you this job... what happened...?

Izuku: *sigh*.... Alright...

He would explain how his girlfriends cheated on him. And he snapped and nearly killed the cheaters and them.

Nezu: *sigh*... who was it that stopped you...?

Izuku: hmm? You're not going to scull me for nearly killing your students...?

Nezu: no. They deserved it.

Izuku: *smiles* alright then... it was aizawa. He stopped me. I'm actually glad he did...

Nezu: why?

Izuku:... because...

Izuku: I can get my pay back

Nezu: didn't you already get your revenge?

Izuku: that was mostly towards the guys... the girls... different story...

Nezu: alright...

Izuku: anyways... how long do I need to guard them?

Nezu: just for a few weeks. It will be during your internship with a pro and some time after that.

Izuku: alright... I'm cool with that. I don't need to worry about school?

Nezu: your way head of your classes. So you don't need to worry.

Izuku: when well I leave?

Nezu: you can leave now if you like.

Izuku: ya... I'll like that...

Izuku would then be given the location to meet with the manager of the idols. And he would go change into his outfit.

He would then leave without anyone noticing,m. And he would arrive to the location and wait.

Manager: are you the bodyguard sent by nezu?

Izuku: hmm? Yes I am...

He would look izuku up and down.