Spirit of winter: Blackened soul

Our teaser begins within a forest where a boy who looks to be 15 years old is seen on the ground. Slamming his hands against the ground.

???: damn it! Damn it! They didn't care at all! They only cared about that damn bitch!

He would continue to slam his hands. Not release that the ground was freezing.

???: I did everything to make them proud of me! What do I get!? Nothing but neglect and abuse for something I can't control! God damn it!

Once he slammed his hands down a wave of white flames and black ice would fire in different directions.

The boy would be shocked by this and notice that everything around him was covered in ice and was frozen.

???: *looks at his hands*.... Did I... do this...

He would then point his hand at a frozen tree and Blake ice would hit the tree.

???: wow....

He would look down and see a wooden stick that looked like a staff. He would pick it up and would wave it around.

He would notice the black ice forming Blake snowflakes.

???: interesting... hmm.

He would point the staff at a tree then swung it at the tree sending a wave of white flames freezing the tree. But he would also notice it had burn marks too.

???: icy flames... that burn and freeze the target...

He would remember all the beatings from his sister and her damn friends.

???: tch! Because of them! I look like this!

Izuku: but now... I'm able to become someone who's not afraid to fight back...

He would begin to smirk but then remember three girls that were nice to him.

Izuku:... I do hope our path cross again...

He would then walk deeper into the forest and would continue to cover it in black ice. Over the next 3 years rumors would begin to spread.

That the forest where Izuku lived in was called the forest of black ice. And anyone who stepped foot into the forest was never saw again.

But one day two girls were running from someone. And they would have quirk canceling collars on.

FH: look what I found! Two girls with villain quirk!

???: just leave us alone!

FH: not happening!

?? Thought: onii-San! Where are you!?

Izuku: what's going on here...?

FH: huh?!

He would turn around and see Izuku wearing a hood and walking towards them.

FH: get out of here-

Izuku: shut up...