Catnap

Our teaser begins with class 1-A finding out who catnap is.

Izumi: onii-

He would have then slash the wall be side her.

Katsumi: she was-

Catnap: she's one of the reasons... I'm like this... don't expect me to... forgive someone who made me this way...!

Katsuki: that's not our fault your damn- Gah!

He would have grab katsuki by his neck with his tail.

Catnap: oh~... the great... and all powerful... katsuki... thinking... he's above everyone... when I can simply... snap your neck without any... effort...

Momo: let's just-

Catnap: Shut... up...

He would tower over them all

Catnap: you don't know the feeling I felt... just because you saw what happened... doesn't mean.. you know how I felt....the feeling of having each of your body parts being broken and torn apart...

Izumi: we can-

Catnap: there no helping me... and be glad... I'm protecting you all... because... if I wasn't.. I would have killed you all... and I would show none of you any mercy!

Mina: b-but we're friends-

Catnap: friends! *begins to laugh* don't! Make! Me! Laugh! You all left me for dead!

Toru: w-we were-

Catnap: what... scared... that you'll lose the chance you have...to get into this damn school... does it look like I care...?

Kirishima: c-come bro-

Catnap would look kirishima in eyes and made him drop to the ground.

Catnap: I'm not your... "Bro"... you all are nothing to me... I be more happy... to kill you all... to feel you blood drip from my hands... and to have your hearts in the palms of my hands...

Izumi: m-my brother won't say that!

Kurumi: she rights! I-Chan wants to be a hero!

Catnap: the only person in here... is catnap... Izuku is dead... and so is any mental trace of him... he dead same day you all betrayed him...

Shoka: I don't believe you!

Catnap: you saw the video... you saw how mentally unstable I was... and still am I might add... that reminds me...