The hero of Courage #2

Our teaser returns from where we left off with link speaking for the first time.

Momo: y...you just spoke...

Link would nod his head.

Ochaco: and he's now back to not speaking again...

Link would turn his head in confusion.

Zelda: why you confuse?

Link:....(should I...? I guess.) I don't understand... the big appeal of me speaking...

Zelda: well... from what I've been told you don't speak at all right.

He would nod his head.

Zelda: then! They're just surprised to hear you speak!

Link would just shrug his shoulders not really seeing the big appeal for speaking. To him almost everyone can speak. He just doesn't decide to.

Tsu: I'm more wondering why he's speaking to you princess? *kero*

Zelda: huh!?

Mina: she's right. When Momo made a comment...he didn't speak. But with you! He replied back! Let alone! let you hug him!

Zelda: w-what do you mean!? *blushing*

Toru: he not really much of a touchy guy. He doesn't like people climbing on him.

Mina: I mean. Not a lot like to be climbed on so ya.

Zelda: wait really?

Momo: ya. Because a lot of girls back in our school would hit on him. And press there body's against him. Which he wouldn't like.

Link would look away and give annoyed look for remembering all the time girls would hit on him. When he's just trying to relax.

Zelda: really now....

Link would understand that tone in her voice.

Link: i-it's okay!

Urbosa: *laughs*

They would look at urbosa.

Zelda: what's so funny urbosa? *confused*

Urbosa: see you getting jealous over link's unwanted attention.

Zelda: w-what!?

Link: you don't need to worry princess. I'm not interested in those girls. *smiles* I have only one on my mind. *whispers* and that's you...

 *whispers* and that's you