Chapter 5 - Cara

Great. I just cried. In front of my brother and Connor. Fabulous. Also, Josh knew what happened. Bloody hell I really didn't want this happening. I stayed cuddled into Connor until we reached the jet. The doors open and I quickly removed myself from Connor's arms. I walked quickly to the jet in front of Connor and Josh, my parents were already on there. Instead of sitting with them all, I ran to the back of the jet and locked myself in the back room alone. I couldn't be around them all, the bruise on my arm was now clear, and I couldn't hide it. I didn't want my father or mother to see it and I didn't want to be around Connor. I really liked being his fake girlfriend and it made me feel things. Confusing things. Things I didn't need to feel right now. I grab a blanket from the over shelf in the back room and tuck myself under it and I just cry to myself. Sad. I know. That's when I heard knocks on the backroom door. It was my mother asking if she could come inside "No Mom, I'm okay. I'm just overwhelmed. I want to be alone." I shouted through the door. It was quiet, she listened to me. At least that's what I thought. A few minutes pass and another knock comes at the door. I had left my hair out of its updo, it was now messy loose waves/curls flowing down my back and I had washed my makeup off, most of it was already off from crying. I wrap the blanket around my shoulders covering my arm and open the door and don't look up, I say "Mom I said I'm fine, I just want to be alone." That was when I got moved aside and more or less pushed back into the room and the door closed behind me and this person. I look up to see Connor. Connor walked towards me towering over me as I didn't have my heels on and he backed me into the corner, wow he looked good right now. Why was I thinking that? "Connor, I just want to be alone right now," I said shakingly. "Well that's unfortunate Cara because I'm not leaving you alone," he said towering over me. "Please, I can't... I'm a mess" I speak whilst tearing. "You're never a mess Cara, even like this" he replies. "Connor you don't have to fake anymore. The nights over" I sharply say. I'm hurting and I can't help it. "Cara, not all of it was fake. Yes, the relationship was but I do care about you. I enjoy being around you" he speaks. "You enjoyed the night Connor, not being around me. I'm your best friend's sister. That's the way you enjoy my company nothing more." I explain. "Yes you are my best friend's sister, but you're also my friend. Someone I care for. I enjoyed being with you, Cara. Actually being with you. I enjoyed holding your hand, kissing you, hugging you. I don't know why but I enjoyed it" Connor spoke softly. I was confused and said "You're lying. Just leave", "If I was lying explain to me why I want to do what is on my mind right now" Connor smirked. "What's on your damn mind, Connor?" I pushed his chest trying to get away from the corner. That's when he leans down and kisses me softly at first. He pulled back and says "That's what's on my mind. Not for the public or your family. For me" I look up at him through my eyelashes and I can't help myself. I lunge at him with all my strength and manage to push him away from me and onto the sofa. He looks at me bewildered when I drop the blanket and stand in my dress, I walk over to him and climb onto his lap straddling him and lean towards his ear, and whisper seductively "Do that again" Connor groans as I push my chest against him; then he comes alive like a wide animal, not this caring boy he's been all night. He grabs me tightly one hand around the nape of my neck and the other at the front of my throat and he kisses me forcefully. I'm so turned on. He pokes at my lips with his tongue begging for access to deepen the kiss and I allow it. His tongue enters my mouth and our tongues dance together, I can feel what's happening to him in his pants so I start grinding my body whilst kissing him deeply holding in his hair with my one hand and against his chest with my other. He groans deeply and I instantly get soaked between my thighs. I move my hand from his chest and place it in his hair with my other hand, Connor then moves his hands to my ass and deepens the kiss, I moan softly and it triggers something in him. Connor lifts me by my ass and pins me below him, he's now hovering on top of me and is kissing me with me pinned beneath his muscular body. He begins kissing my neck and across my collar bone and down the shape of my low-cut dress, he's practically kissing my tits. Ahhhh! I moan "Connor" and he comes back to kissing my lips needlingly. That's when the door opens and Josh gaps "Oh shit, my mistake... I see nothing" and he walks back out. Connor quickly gets off the top of me and I grab the blanket and wrap it around my body. I move away from Connor realizing that I feel something for him and he says "Cara, I...." but I stupidly shut him down and say "Don't worry about it" and I walk away from him and lock myself in the bathroom.