True Love's Kiss

written: 05.26.24-

Once upon a time...

In a magical kingdom known as Andalasia, there lived an evil queen. Selfish and cruel, she lived in fear that one day, her daughter or stepson would marry and she would lose her throne forever.

And so, she did all in her power to prevent the princess or prince from ever meeting the one special person with whom they would share true love's kiss. Especially the princess, heiress to the throne.

EVER EVER AFTER

-

"Princess! Princess!" Two bluebirds flew in with a pinecone, asking hopefully, "How about this for your statue?"

In the middle of the room was a life-sized statue of a tall, ginger man in a purple suit with ginger hair. She took the pinecone, smiling at the bluebirds. "How perfect! Thank you ever so much."

"You're welcome."

The bedroom was certainly one fitting of a princess, f/c all over with white curtains on her windows and bed. A teaset sat at a table in the corner and a giant bear in another. Makeup was neatly organized on her vanity table, also white.

Animals ran about to help the princess with her statue, all while a chipmunk barked out orders. "Come on, come on, come on! Okay, you mookses, move it! We have got a face to put togethah here while it's still ingrained in her subcranium."

"Oh, Pip." Princess Y/n picked him up and placed him on her shoulder as she sighed dreamily, spinning around the room, making him hold back a retch. "It was so magical; so...wonderful! We were holding hands and dancing and..." She held him to her chest, not realizing he was struggling to breath. "Oh, he was so handsome and charming...the only one for me...and his eyes..."

"This color?" a rabbit asked, hopping up with two sapphires.

"Blue! How did you know?" She held them up to her eyes with a giggle. "And they sparkle, just like his!" She put them in the center of his face, clapping her hands. "Perfect!"

"Okay. Yeah, yeah." Pip jumped out of her hands and made the other animals move back. "Floor's yours, honey."

"Presenting...my one true love." She turned the statue to face them. "My prince. My dream come true." The animals sighed, but when Y/n saw it, she gasped. "Oh!"

"Whoa, whoa, what? What's the problem?" Pip asked, back on his shoulder.

"I didn't give him any lips," she explained.

A small fawn with big eyes looked up at her, asking curiously, "Does he have to have lips?"

"Of course!" She sat at her vanity table and let all the animals surround her, petting the deer as she began. "When you meet the someone who is meant for you..."

Y/n:
Before two can become one, there is something you must do

Rabbit:
Do you pull each other's tails?

The rabbit who had his tail pulled punched the other off of him.

Bluebird:
Do you feed each other seeds?!