Dating Ty would include

Dude's a romantic. Even if the world's falling apart, he will try his best to take you on a special date.

He's all about flowers. He thinks there really pretty and makes good for decorations.

He likes talking about his dreams. His motivations for the team, his family. Everything he wants he claims he will get one day.

Very overprotective. He will either tear you away from any danger or at least help you get over that danger with practice.

He likes to cuddle. Dude's like a big ass furry bear who looks mean but ain't. Mostly.

He grew up with a sister. So any feminine products you need. He gotcha. He also knows personal space when you need it. Simply saying for you to come by if you need anything after you had your me time.

He likes talking to you about how you feel. He likes knowing how people are in a time like this. Makes him feel more connected.

He also really like kids. In a world like this, he will do anything to protect them. Playing with them or distracting them from any danger.

He likes messages. (I just feel like he does?)

He gets a lot of anger out by holding it all in and letting it all out later. Even on the wrong person sometimes. He's delt with too much to lose another person in his life.

He works out like a boss. (Him and Mercer would have been best buddies.)

He likes seeing you in action. Fighting off bad guys to killing walkers. He likes seeing you independent.