(2) 𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅! 𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆!

Second was just starting to regain his conscious after the events from yesterday against Patience and the Kimsubot. Red was watching him.

"Uuuhh."SC groaned.

"Hello! Earth to SC!"Red called to him with a worried look. A white fluffy looking dog came a licked SC's cheek causing SC to flinch a little.

"Huh?"SC questioned as he rubbed his eyes. The dog barked and jumped onto SC's lap.

"GAAH!"SC got a bit scared.

"Oh, sorry about that SC!"Red apologized as he took the dog off of SC.

"W-where am I, the last thing I remember is-"SC was talking until he got cut off.

"You just transformed back into your normal self after the fight against the Kimsubot and then you fell asleep."Red explained to him.

"Thanks for telling me that!"SC responded.

"Who's this little puff?"SC asked.

"Oh, this is Charlie. He's pretty rough or excited when meeting people. Sorry he jumped on you."Red introduced.

"Wow, they seem pretty cool, I love their fur!"SC complimented as Charlie got on him again and licking him/hugging him. SC was positive.

"Where am I, and where's Digit and Verruca?"SC asked.

"Over here!"Digit called and was on the nightstand along with Verruca.

"Verruca!"Verruca joyfully told.

"I took you into my house so you can get some rest."Red told SC.

"Thanks, you know, I do need a place to stay at since I don't think I have a way of getting back to Outernet."SC told the news.

"Hey! Why don't you, Digit, and Verruca live with me!"Red asked.

"That'll be great! Besides we need a place to stay since we're not from this world."Digit answered.

"Verruca!"Verruca responded.

"Mmm Hmm."SC said as he nodded his head.

{𝑶𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈}

𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅! 𝑨 𝑵𝒆𝒘 𝑯𝒐𝒎𝒆!

𝑱𝒂𝒑𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆:𝑨𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒊̄ 𝒔𝒆𝒌𝒂𝒊! 𝑨𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒔𝒉𝒊̄ 𝒊𝒆!

~𝘈𝘵 𝘝𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘢

In the throne room, King was looking outside the shattered glassed window over all of Viralandia with many villages and markets there. Patience was behind him bowing down of disappointment.

"I'm apologize for falling you your highness. There was unexpected circumstances that caused me to loose."Patience apologized.

"An apology isn't enough, but one thing, who caused you to loose!"King questioned as he turned around to Patience.

"They're name's Cure Second, turns out he's a citizen from Outernet and he'd managed to escape into earth."Patience explained causing King to enrage.

"WHAT! I THOUGHT WE TURNED EVERYONE THERE INTO STONE! AND EVEN CAPTURE ALL THE DIGITAL PETS! HOW DID HE BECOME A PRETTY CURE!!!"King angered.

"From all the lousy protecting and fucking determination."Patience responds.

"Ugh, well go out there and fight off that pretty cure with your Kimsubot!"King commanded as he pointed fingers.

"Sure sure, if it will help say bye bye to them."Patience responded.

~Back on earth, at Red's house