(19) 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒔! 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘!

[This episode is based off of Tropical Rouge PreCure Episode 24 so I recommend you all watch it before reading this, there is some references.]

The color gang were all walking together to school pretty early, it was a peaceful day after the chaotic events that happened during the weekend.

"Verruca!" Verruca yawned as she was still tired a bit.

"Heh, it's a good idea getting up pretty early, who knows what we might encounter this time." Digit responded.

"Good point, because with us being pretty cures, we sure encounter so many things lately." SC spoke.

"Huh?" Blue noticed down the street, there was an orphanage and a old not so old lady, a teal female colored stick figure cleaning up the place but was having trouble.

"Excuse me!" Blue called out as he walked over to the place, the others noticed.

"Blue? Where are you going?" Green asked, the rest of them followed Blue.

"Are you having trouble trying to sweep?" Blue asked politely.

"Maybe, huh?" The teal lady looked at Blue and instantly recognized him.

"I might recognize you, your part of the Kobayashi family am I correct!" Teal answered.

"Oh yeah, how did you know?" Blue said as he was rubbing the back of his head.

"I'm great friends with your mother, I'm Teal Usukino." Teal introduced herself.

"Oh, well that's nice to know, I'm Blue Kobayashi." Blue also introduced himself.

"Didn't know Teal knows your family?" Yellow spoke.

"What's up with the messy orphanage?" Red asked noticing how messy it looked.

"Well you see, the orphanage was sadly lacking in money and style and it's in danger of shutting down on Thursday this week." Teal explained making the group shocked.

"That's terrible!" SC responded.

"I bet all the children feel sad about it." Green spoke.

"Teal, is there anything we can do to help?" Yellow asked politely.

"Actually yes! There is this huge game show happening tomorrow this month." Teal answered as she handed them a flyer.

"A game show?" SC asked.

"It's called Who are the house masters of chances. It's where three teams of five get together to compete in a variety of games, the team that wins gets $10,000." Yellow explained.

"I love that game show! I watch it all the time!" Red responded.

"Same here, I was hoping someone would do it for the orphanage. It's best the five of you get to school, you will might run late." Teal told the color gang.

"Good point, come on guys let's get going." SC responded.

"Bye Teal!" Blue called out to her as he waved, then the color gang all left to school.

"I hope those guys enter, they seem like they would have several advantages." Teal spoke to herself as she crossed her fingers of good luck.

(𝗢𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴)

𝑺𝒖𝒃𝒕𝒊𝒕𝒍𝒆: 𝑳𝒆𝒕'𝒔 𝑺𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑶𝒓𝒑𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒔! 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑼𝒍𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝑰𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘!