chapter 2: YO IM NOT THE ENEMY-

Intro:

IN THE VOID

..... Looking at the three options (M/N) decided to say 'FUCK IT' and choose all three of them, he got nothing to lose and the Void is starting to drive him crazy so he might as well leave as fast as he can.

UNIVERSE 3.2, DURING THE TIME BEFORE THE DINOSAURS: 3RD PERSON POV

screams of agony could be heard everywhere in the battlefield of the first Titan war

Dead bodies of the Yāoniǎo(Rodans) laid defeated on the rocky battlefield, corpses of the Guìzú(Pacific rim Kaijus) polluted the wasteland, Tiānshǐ é(Mothras) being ripped apart, disintegrated, stomped on, and eaten by the opposing forces of the Jīnsè kǒngbù(Ghidorahs), Jīnshǔ(Gigans), Jiǎchóng(Megalons) and Ròutǐ yǐngyìn jī(Orgas) as they continue to wage war on Earth determined to claimed it for their empire, leading the charge was King sinji with his mate Queen Ghidoress as they cut down and disintegrate any Titans that gets in their way.

the Sutāītā(Gojiras) along with their allied forces the Jué mù rén(anguiruses), Yāoniǎo(Rodans), Wěidà de shīzi(Caesars), Tiānshǐ é(Mothras) and other Earth Titans fight back against the two empires, the suija(tiamats) forces and a small team of Sutāītā(Gojiras) was handling the kaijus that was coming out of the millions upon millions of breaches in the ocean inevitably failing to stop some from making landfall. Shimo was sniping down the Jīnsè kǒngbù(Ghidorahs) fodders freezing them with her frost bite blast making them easy target for the Sutāītā(Gojiras) to completely disintegrate with their atomic breath.

Suddenly every single Titans and kaijus stopped what they were doing, they dread as they feel a limitlessly growing amount of evil energy slowly appearing in the middle of the battlefield as a (F/C) energy sphere appeared with (F/C) lightning dance around it before it disperse into nothingness with the sphere revealing a unknown gigantic masked creature in a kneeling position.

(M/N)'S POV

"FINALLY, I'M OUT OF THAT GOD FUCKING FORSAKEN VOID!!!" (M/N) yelled inside his mind as he slowly got up and inspect his new body "damn I'm ripped as hell, is this what buff people feels everyday?" (M/N) thought as he flex his left bicep "oh well, now what the hell am I-" (M/N) thoughts was cut off when he saw..... "Is that Rodan?! mothra?! Anguirus?! King Caesar?! And Godzilla????? Why are they dead?! Why is there multiple of them?! What the fuck is going on?!" many questions run through (M/N)'s mind before he finally noticed the armies upon armies of living Titans and Kaijus standing there staring at him....... Fearfully???

KING SINJI'S POV

"Wh-what is this monstrosity?!" sinji exclaimed sensing the terrifyingly massive amount of energy that the unknown masked being is radiating and growing inside of it, a spec of is more than enough to feed an entire galaxy worth of Jīnsè kǒngbù(Ghidorahs)...... so much power.....HE.MUST.HAVE.IT! "MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS we shall claim earth later, for now focus on our new and bigger Target" Sinji commanded, looking greedily at the unknown masked being as his people and legion charge at it.

3RD PERSON POV

Sinji cause a chain reaction, provoking the other legions to also charge at (M/N). the Guìzú(Pacific rim Kaijus) Sensing how much energy (M/N) contains also wanted it, with that amount of energy the precursors can improve upon their technology and colonized other planets from other universes with no difficulty. The Earth's Titans just watches before going to deal with the Guìzú(Pacific rim Kaijus) that haven't made landfall yet, they planned to attack Snji's legion after it was weakend by (M/N).