prequel story: the life of a slave. chapter 1

Intro:

.
.
.

Hello, my name's severd and you'll be reading my story..... What am I even doing? did I really expect a higher being to read my mind as I narrate my personal life? ..... Whatever I'll just do it anyways and if a higher being is indeed reading my mind right now..... I hope you Enjoy.

.
.
.
.
.
.

I was born into a family of the Jiǎchóng(Megalons) clan which....are unfortunately slaves. most of my brothers and sisters were separated from me and my parents when I was barely 4.

My entire childhood as you would expect was shitty ass hell. I was drafted into "King" sinji's military where most young men and women was forced to train till their bones crack, then was starved and beat to the inch of their life when they failed a test, and extreme physical labor was a daily thing to do.....to nobody's surprised most of us died..... sad part is...... Most of us barely make it to our 10s.

All of us are sometimes starved so much that we were forced to eat our own feces/shits or cannibalized on each other to survive..... Even when we were fed....the food doesn't taste any better..... The soup taste like boiled urine than anything.

One day, me and my comrades was put in the laboratory where we were getting injected with compound-M, Omega steroids, and multiple strength boosting drugs..... It was agonizing, my body felt like it was getting Pierced by a red hot burning needle that's injecting boiling hot water into my bloodstream and brainstream, I can't breathe properly, my lungs were slowly being filled with blood, I was crying tears of blood as it leaked out of every hole on my body and the agony continues to get the worst and worst..... until........I finally........pass out.

.
.
.
10 years later
.
.
.

Over the past years me and my-

Megalon: "what are you daydreaming about?! Come on we got another mission to complete!"

Severd: "oh come on really? I haven't eaten anything yet!"

Megalon: "if you don't do this we won't have anything to eat in weeks"

Severd: ".....good point"

.

Soon I got up grabbed my drills and followed my girlfriend to complete another mission.

Now you may be wondering why do I have a girlfriend at such a young age, well it's because.....we really don't have a choice In the matter.

Due to the Jiǎchóng ability to lay thousands upon thousands of eggs, we were basically forced to breed with each other to make soldiers that will inevitably die for the empire.

if we don't agree to it, we will be killed.

While flying towards the targeted planet, Megalon turn to me and asked.

.

Megalon: "....do we really have to do "it"?"

Severd: "what are you talking about?"

Megalon: "yk.... mating and all"

.

I stopped in my track, Megalon too as I look at her.