CHAPTER 25

THIRD PERSON'S POV 
While grocery shopping Ravi saw Aditya in the nearby cafe, and she thought why not meet her friend? 
Paying for her groceries and getting the bill she exited the supermarket and went inside the cafe, but to her astonishment, she saw Arjun and Sanjay there and wanted to know what the three of them doing there. 
She went towards the three of them and asked how they were together. 

Arjun:- what are you doing here? weren't you at home? 

Ravi:-  I needed to buy some groceries so I went to the nearby supermarket.   ( Ravi spoke explaining herself) 

Arjun:- You could have told me and I would have sent the guard to buy them for you. And why do you come alone, without any guard? ( Arjun said showing a bit of disappointment and worry)

Ravi:- Sorry I completely forgot about taking the guards with me. ( Ravi sincerely apologises with her head down) 

Arjun upped her face holding her chin and told her.
"Love, this head of yours should be high.
 My queen can never keep her head low in front of anyone for any reason. got it?" 
Ravi modestly smiled at his gesture. unaware that someone was burning in jealousy. Aditya could not see more he dashfully left the restaurant. 

Ravi:- why did he go like that?? I specially came here after seeing him to meet him. This is not fair. 

Arjun:- leave him and let us go back home. After all, it's our first day after the wedding. And I also need to show you something.
With this Ravi and Arjun left towards home bidding Sanjay goodbye,

Reaching home Arjun hurriedly took Ravi in their shared bedroom. 
Ravi was super confused by his actions but didn't interrupt and carefully observed him. 
Arjun took out his phone and showed him a CCTV footage. 

Arjun:-  The day you called me asking about "
did I get you expelled I shouted at you that was the day someone stole my phone. 
Here is the CCTV footage and proof that I didn't do anything.
 Here is the email sent to you. 
Whenever an email is sent there is a digital stamp of the college to which only the principal has access and in your email, that stamp is not their. 
When principal told you that he was threatened by me but before that he handed you the transfer certificate instead of termination certificate but suddenly that day he changed his statement. 
I know now what I am about to tell you, you will not belive it but still, 
This all is done by aditya, he loves you and obsessed with you and could not bear seeing you with me hence he did all this. 
Now the choice is yours you want to forgive me or divorce me. 

Listening to this RAVI pulled Arjun in a passionate kiss, which lasted more than 2 minutes and after pulling out of the kiss ravi said.
"Why will I not belive you hun?
do you think that I am that blind that I cant see how much you love me how much you care for me,
how much you struggled just to prove your innocence and how much you controlled yourself.
 No Arjun Rai you are wrong I love you I love you more than anything and I forgave you long ago but still wanted to be at peace by getting the proof of your innocence.
Even after all that happened my heart was somewhere believing that my Arjun can't do this to me he can never do anything wrong with anyone, He is so pure at heart." 

Listening to Ravi's confession he again pulled her in a deep passionate kiss and didn't let her go. 
the kiss was full of love passion, endurement, fear,  feeling of longingness and desire. 

Even after being out of breath the two of them didnt wanted to pull out but the demand of oxygen overpowered their demand for each other.
( AB BHAYY JINDA RAHOGE TOH PYAAR KAROGE NA) 

They both were crying in each other's arms not wanting to leave each other's warm conforting and loving embrace.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Sanjay called suku near India gate and both of them were sitting near the fountain and talking about how life is. 
When sanjay told suku about how Ravi and Arjun are reunited now, her happiness was in the seventh heaven. 

TO BE CONTINUED....

AUTHORS NOTE

I really wanted to  write more but need to do lot of preparations for my exams and so i need to pause it her but dont worry if time allows i may upload on Sunday.