11★

"Make Love"
To make love: ʜᴀᴠɪɴɢ sᴇxᴜᴀʟ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴄᴏᴜʀsᴇ

[Jadanique Jamalia Richards][May 17th @ 12:13pm][📍Montego Bay--Jamaica]Duijai's House

[May 17th @ 12:13pm]
[📍Montego Bay--Jamaica]
Duijai's House

"Aww thank you" I smiled in my phone,I was on live and Duijai was just right behind me in his phone...don't know what he is doing-- Don't really care either.

He got up and walked right thru my live and I looked up at him..He looked back down and smiled,I returned it and got back to what I was saying .

❃•⁎•❃

"Wah mek yuh walk inna mi live..??..Yuh know seh yuh nahv nuh mannaz" I frowned and he chuckled "Bill nuh b" he said and I rolled my eyes...

"yo waa trim again" I said and he hissed "Mhii aguh sponge mi hair..And juss get a fade and lineup" he said and I raised my brows..

"Weh yo seh yaa hot up fi di gyal dhem a road?" I joked laughing and he looked at me,his eyes getting dark "Bredda stop chat fuckery." He said while taking a puff of his spliff.

"How mhi a chat fuckrey?..Yuh muss have gyal a road--Cause yuh all know gyal a Bahamas fi mek music video wid" I said bringing up what happened a couple days ago...

"Yow..Bredda,yuh love inna argument wid mi??" He asked and I tilt my head to the side "Yaa fi a loud up uh mouth suh?" I frowned and he hissed..

"Bredda nuh chat tuh mi dawg" he said walking out of the room and I frowned... oh okay.

°

°

°

°

I was scrolling on tiktok and saw that they already made a video of the live..I chuckled,Bwoy dhem people yaa just need sumu fi talk bout...

Duty bwoy Rajah still bex wit mhii enuh..But mhii nuh give a shit if him waa vex him vex--If him vex suh much that mean him actually have gyal a road and feel guilty.

I got up and went into the bathroom to take a shower... as soon as I got in and turned on the water the bathroom door opened.

"Bumbo--Yahv sense?" I asked and and he hissed "Mhi si yuh likkle girl?" He asked tilting his head to the side his eye trailing my body "Duijai duh weh yah duh and come out nuh" I said covering up.

"suh weh yaa cover up fah?..Yaa act like mi nuh si all yuh pussy print out tru certain clothes already." He said with a straight face and I hissed turning my face from his veiw to hide my smile.