12★

||•Jadanique Jamalia Richards•||||•May 21st @ 11:00am||||📍Montego Bay--Jamaica||

||•May 21st @ 11:00am||
||📍Montego Bay--Jamaica||

Duijai's House...

"Yaa Pedi?!" I asked Rajah as he snickered ...From day the man a slap mhii up pon mhii batty weh mi all bearly have kiss mhii teeth..

"B..Wa wi gah sea tomarrow?" He asked tilting his head to the side "sure.." I replied and he rolled over laying on my belly "mine yuh kill mhi pickney" I joked and he hissed "Yo did a breed?" HE asked and I hummed.."A who fah pickney that?" He asked "nuh your-"

"Not a bloodclaat...Caz mhi sure from mi know yuh mi and yuh neva yet fuck." He said and I laughed at his reaction..

"Speaking of which...B yuh nah run e pussy?" He asked "soon" I smiled and he hummed "Nah force yuh stillz...Dweet wen uh comfortable" he said getting up then chups me on my lips..

"Suh fawwd" he said "Weh yaa guh?" I asked..."Business" he mumbled and I frowned...Every minute this man leff fi 'business' and bout mhii cyaa come...

Like a gyal him have a road.

[Duijai "Rajah" Blake][May 21st @ 11:14am][📍Montego Bay--Jamaica]Duijai's House

[May 21st @ 11:14am]
[📍Montego Bay--Jamaica]
Duijai's House

I looked down at Jada who now had a small pout on her lips and I chuckled "B mhii suh fawwd a juss sumu mhi a tek care a" I said to her and she hissed fanning me off "Gwaan nuh?..Mhii did seh sumu?" She asked and I sighed...

I walked out the house and jumped into my Mark-X before speeding off to the hideout...Underground--

Mhii know most people nah guh expect mhii fi have a hideout--People juss listen tuh mii song dem and tek dhem fi joke..Ahh hear wa a yute si mhii mada and a try dis ar yzm?..That affi dead--

But anuh that a di case right now...The case is-One a mhii most trusted Agent dem fuck up suh a that mhii aguh deal wit..

📍Underground....

I passed through multiple doors before finally getting to the last one which had a fingerprint passcode on it.. I layed my thumb on it and it automatically opened...

I walked in and saw Najeeri and Death trigger over the man..Looking closely at the person tied to the chair and I saw that it was Marrows...I chuckled to myself...

"really Marrows?....A you really tell the man dh mhi business?" I asked and saw tears already building up in his eyes...

"Guess wah...A todeh dhem aguh si why yuh name Marrows" I looked at him deadpin in the eyes and he started crying.."Tek e tape from him mouth" I said and Death trigger removed the tape..

"yow dawg mhii did affi dweet!!..The man dem seh if mi neva dweet dem kill mi granny dawg" he tried to explain crying..."Well yo granny aguh dead anyways..Caz guess wah...Yuh si wen mhii kill yo--Mhii aguh sen yo head tuh ar" I smiled tilting my head and he looked at me tears streaming from his eyes...

"Yuh did seh shi sick wit ar heart doh?" I asked walking over towards the table where we kept the knives and he stayed quiet..."You mhii a talk tuh enuh Orane" I called him by his name and he hissed "Dawg why yaa duh this?" HE asked "Why yuh give out mhii information?" I asked back and he sniffled...

"Cause-"

"Bredda yuh granny done old already shi a roun 70 sumu...That suh dead" Death trigger said causing Najeeri and chuckle "Real ting the man a talk enuh"....I walked over towards him and grabbed his hand...

" Daw-" Mhii cut the rope from roun him and give him a gun making sure to have mine..."Aguh give yo a chance...Man tuh man...If yo cyaa kill mi--Yuh weak " I smirked.."Yaa si why dem call mhi sinna-"

Najeeri and Death Trigger came out and Marrows stood up,he held up the gun and his hand started shaking...Chuckling I spoke "Weak" I said under my breath and felt a sting in my shoulder...

A shot the fassy juss shot mhi..?

'Yuh nahv feelings or a blind yo blind??'

Blocking out the voice in my head as I reflex I took out the gun from.my waist and empty it right ina him head,brain marrows flying all over the room...

Taking up the knife i walked over to him and cute his head off then came out of the room...

"Yow unu package him head fimi...Mia cut" I said and they nod...

---------

I walked in the house and Jada walked out the kitchen immediately covering her face when she saw my condition.

"Bombo..Dj a wamp tuh yuh hand?!" She basically screamed walking over to me..."E get fuck" I said and she hissed "All when sumu duh yuh you tek e fi joke" she said "Gwaan guh siddung pon he floor...Doh siddung inna mhi white setee" she said..

Oh a fi ar white setee now? Ahh..

I sat on the floor and she ran upstairs coming back down with a first aid kit..."A weh yo get that?" I asked "E did inna the bathroom awa?" She asked and I shook my head..

A when since first aid kit inna bathroom?----All mhii lost tuh this world

'E obvious'

"Bomboclaat b" I hissed at the pain... she a try tek out the bullet and all now shi cyaa find e "Wait stop move mhii find e" she said taking out the metal from my body...

She then took up a cotton,using the alchohol and wiped around the cut before wrapping it "Yaa fi still guh a doctor caz mi nuh know nuhnu bout this" she sighed..."Weh yo guh get yuhself ina?" She asked and I shrugged...

"Juss know you fi stay outta it" I said leaving a kiss on her forhead and she looked stood up..."If a badness yo inna best yuh low it alone" she said before walking off upstairs...

Been a duh badness...Cyaa step down now B--A that you nuh know...

+°➳❥°+

Hi my babiess❤️

Hope unu vote enuh😭been a like weh mhii a si from waday

Keep it up

MWAH😍❤️