18★

• 𝕯 𝖚 𝖎 𝖏 𝖆 𝖎 •Same day

• 𝕯 𝖚 𝖎 𝖏 𝖆 𝖎 •
Same day...

"SINFULLLLLLLL!!"

"BIG UP EVERY TIGHT OLE'"

-AND EVERY GYAL A GET...

-AND EVERY GYAL A GET WILD OUT TONIGHT!

I began singing,doing my signature dance...Mek this fi Wild Out personally.

-party inna my house tonight, If shi suck cocky mia find out tinight!

-Yuh fi know Rajah WILD out tonight!!

__________________________________________________________________________________
______________

"B ready yah now?" I said to Jada and she looked up from her phone "Yeah" she said and I nod..
She got up from her seat and wwe were walking off when she stopped. "wait dem a sell cotton candy" she said.

"A wah? Yuh want--?" I asked "Yeah mi soon come" she said walking in the direction "Suh weh yaa guh get e money fi pay fah" I trailed behind her.

"Mi have money" she said and I hissed "Put e dung,mi will pay" I said and she looked at me.2 Girls and man walked over to us "Oh my God!!..Spida--Uhm wi can get a picture please?" One of the girl said and Jada nod.

They went to each side leaving her in the middle and she put up a peace sign as the man took their picture.

KMT.

"Sinful" he said to me and I nod,despite him deh too close to mi oman.

"Yow couldn't get a one pictha?" He asked walking over to me "Ah" I said and we took the picture..Him nuh all that bad-

"Coulda tek one with yuh??" He asked Jada "Sure" she said and he went beside her one of the girls holding up the camera.

Chro bomboclaat-