Hashira reader part 6

Full title: The Sun Refused to Shine (Yandere Demon Slayer x Reader)

Warning: Light NSFW themes

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈

"I didn't raise you for eight years to become a disappointment!" Your father threw a book on your face "You shouldn't have existed from the start! Now get out of my sight!" were his last words a he stomped off.

As the shoji door shut close, you stood up and went to the kitchen. Opening a wooden drawer you pick up the Tachi that your father forgot to put in his armory.

"Father is right, i shouldn't have existed..."

Positioning the sword to your neck, you gripped the hilt of the tachi and tried to slice your own head off, only for a small hand to stop you.

Yoriichi held the hand that was holding the tachi, he hugged you close, your back against his chest. "Sister, don't."

You couldn't see his face, but you can feel the fabric on your back slowly getting wet from his tears "Don't listen to him. If anyone hates you then it's father and your enemies. Don't let your enemy's hatred get to you."

You finally cried, after being verbally abused by your father, you let all your bottled emotions out. "But..." you choked out a sob "What if i don't have a reason to live? What was the purpose of my existence? What is the meaning of my life?"

Yoriichi hugged you tightly "Someone you want to protect, someone you cherish, someone you love. Make them the meaning of your life."

"But what if I can't love someone?"

"You will, one day."

BANG!

"Gah!" You immediately sat up, startled by the sudden noise and panted. Trying to catch your breath, you see Kanao holding a spatula and saucepan then a giggling Shinobu at the corner.

"Kanao-chan, you shouldn't wake up her lady like that" Shinobu softly chuckled. Kanao let down the spatula and saucepan and bowed her head down to the floor.

"Aiya don't do that girl, I'm not mad. And please just call be my name" You shook your hands. Kanao slowly let her head up and see your calm smiley face after what she did. So she sat up and grabbed a coin from her pockets.

She tossed it on the air and covered the result with her hands, she opened her hands and see "Heads" so she said "Good morning (Name)-sama, my name is Kanao Tsuyuri."

Shinobu added "She's my Tsuguko. By the way, you fell asleep here yesterday so Oyakata-sama wanted us to say here and look after you. We know it's not easy dealing with severe dysmenorrhea"

"Say my thanks to Oyatako-sama" you nodded.

However, Kagaya already entered with his wife supporting you. "Good morning (Name)-sama, did you have a good sleep?" He greeted you

"I kept tossing and turning due to period cramps, thank goodness Shinobu massaged me with her ointment and i fell asleep after" you then remembered "I also had a dream from centuries ago."

Kagaya and Amane sat down beside you, she remained silent but still kept that small smile "And what was the dream, my lady?"

"Just something about my childhood, nothing too fancy..." you refused to tell them you've been suicidal since you were eight.

"Mhm..." Kagaya nodded along, he knows there are somethings you cannot tell.

The next mission was in the capital city, Tokyo.

Tanjiro and Nezuko already went there while Zenitsu and Inosuke continued their rehabilitation  training.

You changed menstrual linens and Amane's floral kimono. She had to search her entire wardrobe to find a Kimono that suits your taste even tho you were fine with anything but she insists.