Chapter 6

With Hoseok,

After the movie,

He and Hyunwoo were walking to the restaurant. Hoseok was in deep thoughts while Hyunwoo was talking about the movie. When he noticed that Hoseok wasn't paying attention, he nudged him.

"What happened? Everything okay?"

Hoseok sighed "I need to tell you something"

Hyunwoo was nervous because Hoseok looked serious. Hyunwoo nodded.

"What is it?"

"Please don't get angry or-"

"Get to the point! We will know how I will react after I know what you want to tell me"

"Yoongi is pregnant and the child is mine. That is why I dragged him away, I needed to talk to him" Hoseok said in a breath.

"Yoongi is pregnant?" Hoseok nodded "The child is yours?" Hoseok nodded again "How the fuck did that even happen?!"

"Drunken night" Hoseok lied. He knew if he told him the truth, then Hyunwoo won't let him met Yoongi and he can't afford that. Not right now, not ever. He will have to warn the others too to never bring the topic of how Yoongi got pregnant in front of Hyunwoo.

"What is he planning to do?! Tell me he is aborting the baby! I don't mean to sound cruel but he is single, you are in a relationship with me and worse of all you guys are best friend! This could harm your friendship and I don't want to fight with a pregnant person for you"

Hoseok bit his tongue and show an apologetic smile "He is keeping it. I promised to help him, it is my baby too"

Hyunwoo was a bit shocked but he nodded.

"Do you need some time alone?" Hoseok asked while patting his back.

"Yeah. I would like that" Hyunwoo said with a small smile "I need some time to think"

"Take all the time you need" 

Ting! Hoseok got a message. He opened it and it was Jimin's, it was an audio message. He played the audio-
"Hyung! Get your ass to Yoongi Hyung's favorite club, right now! We came here because he got horny and yours ain't free, and now he is crying for some unknown reason! Don't worry, he did not drink anything except a non-alcoholic drink. I made sure it was non-alcoholic" the audio said.

Before Hoseok could even respond, he got another. He sighed and played it-
"HYUNG!!!! HE IS ABOUT TO DANCE ON THE DANCE FLOOR! COME FAST!!!!!" 

Hoseok's eyes went wide. He looked at Hyunwoo. Before he could say anything, Hyunwoo spoke.

"Seems like you got work"

"Sorry, I wanted to drop-"

"Just go"

"Are you-" 

Ting! Hoseok sighed and played the audio again-
"SEOKIE! Everyone is being a meanie- MEANIE MY ASS!!! YOU WANT TO DANCE ON A FUCKING DANCE FLOOR WITH A VERY SENSITIVE FEOTUS IN YOUR STOMACH!" Yoongi was interrupted by Namjoon.

"I really need to go" Hoseok said. Hyunwoo nodded.

Hoseok pecked his cheek and ran the side they came from while calling someone. They person picked up the call making Hoseok sigh in relief.

"Ba-Yoonie"

"SEOKIE!"

"Yoonie, please don't go the dance floor. I am coming there. How about both of us go back to my place and watch something cute and nice?"

"But I want to dance!"

"We can play some songs and dance at my place. We will call the others too. Let's have a night out, okay?" Hoseok stopped running and was walking. He could see the club.

"That sounds nice"

"Then how about all of you come outside? I am waiting outside, okay?"

"Okiieee! We are on the way"

"Thank you, baby" Hoseok bit his tongue. He couldn't help but call Yoongi by the nickname he called when they were alone.