Chapter 45

In the hospital,

They were in a room. Yoongi was sitting laying on the bed while eating ice chips. The twins were in the room, more panicky than Yoongi while the others were just sitting beside Yoongi and helping in whatever was needed because his boyfriends were busy panicking.

"Get your ass over here! I think another one is about hit!" Yoongi said asking for his boyfriends who were immediately besides him.

"Breath, kitty, breath" Yoongi listened to J-Hope and breathed in and out according to his instructions.

"So, how is the-" Jimin entered the room.

"Get the fucking out of me!!" if Yoongi could growl, he would have. He is in pain and there is no denying that.

"Let me check if you are ready or not" Jimin said as he went between his legs and checked "I will get the nurse. We are taking you the delivery room, now!"

"Thank your sex life!" Yoongi huffed in pain. Jimin blinked at him, and then left to call the nurse. He has known Yoongi for his whole life and that is how the man has been.

"Yay! The baby will be out soon" Hoseok said as he pecked Yoongi's forehead that was covered in sweat, but he didn't mind. Not the first time he has kissed Yoongi's body part that has been covered in sweat.

"It hurts!" Yoongi looked at his boyfriends with teary puppy eyes, and they wished they could just take away his pain but they can't. They can't take away this pain, but they can make sure that he does not go through this pain agin. One child is fine for them as long as Yoongi is not in pain, they are fine with anything.

"Let's get you to the delivery room" Jimin came with the nurse. He looked at the twins "You guys are coming, right?"

"Do you think we would leave him in this literally gut wrenching pain?" Hoseok scoffed and followed them.

"Whipped is what I wanna say, but that is the right thing to do" Taehyung said after they left.

"Yep because they didn't go, then I would have broke them today, I mean literally" Namjoon said.

"We know, we know very well how capable you are of breaking someone" Taehyung patted his back.

In the delivery room,

"All you have to do is-"

"Push! I know! Just get the damn baby out of me before I put one in you, Jimin" Yoongi cursed under his breath when he felt another contraction hit him.

"Give me a long push" Jimin said.

"ARGHH" Yoongi pushed hard.

"One more!" 

"ARGHH!!"

After a few more pushes,

"Baby one is out!" Jimin said. The three looked at him like he had grown two heads.

"Only one?! I bursted my ass only for one of them to fucking come out?!" Yoongi said.

"Yes. Now, push!" Jimin said "I can see the head! Push like it's the pathetic anal bead stuck up in your ass!"

"They are easier to removed! AHHH!" Yoongi pushed.

"Bitch anal beads aren't easy to remove!!"

"This conversation shouldn't be happening" the nurse said "This never happens"

"We have known each other for years, so it's fine. We practically know what's happening in other's sex life, so it's fine" Hoseok said as he held Yoongi's hand.

"AHHHH!!! I RATHER HAVE ANAL BEADS UP MY ASS THEN REMOVED ANY MORE FUCKING BABIES!!!!" Yoongi shouted.

"A LITTLE MORE!!! A LITTLE MORE! THEN THE ONLY THING YOU GOTTA REMOVE FROM YOUR ASS IS THE ANAL BEADS!"

"AHHHHH" 

"Baby two is also out"

"Fucking finally!" Yoongi huffed as he fell on the bed.

"Your babies are adorable" the nurse said as she handed the babies to Yoongi.

"They are adorable like you, kitty. Thank you" J-Hope said as he pecked his head. Yoongi looked at the babies with a tired smile.

"Thank for everything, Yoonie" Hoseok pecked his head.

A/n - New story out! Check my profile!