Chapter 26

After a few minutes,

Yoongi came out. He was about to leave when Jin stopped him.

"Your Seokie told to call him when you are back"

"Call him then! I am in a hurry! I just texted my work and they said that they need my help, and I need to hurry. I will eat first" Yoongi said as he started eating. Jimin sighed and went to Yoongi, he gave him the food and made sure that Yoongi ate everything.

"I will call him" Namjoon said and went to the kitchen followed by the others. He called Hoseok and leaned the phone on something.

"Yoonie, eat slowly" Hoseok said with a chuckle.

"Tell your work! I will be late!"

"Should we move out?" Hoseok asked. Everyone looked at him with a shocked look.

"I am sorry what?!" Yoongi stopped eating and asked him.

"Should we move out?" Hoseok repeated his question.

"We will talk about this when we get back, Seokie. Don't think much about it. I have to leave right now" Yoongi gave a flying kiss to Hoseok who smiled and nodded. He bid the others goodbye and left for his work.

"Why are you suddenly asking that, Seok? We all know that you love this apartment" Namjoon asked.

"I don't want Yoonie to be more stressed than he already is"

"He will be fine. Trust him" Taehyung said.

"I do trust him, I am just worried about him" Hoseok sighed and leaned back on his chair "I don't want him to be more stressed because of Hyunwoo. I didn't even want him to stay at my place, whether or not you guys stay there, but I knew that Yoongi would pity him and let him in. I don't like his presence in his house, in my life, and around my pregnant boyfriend" Hoseok looked at them with worried eyes.

"I think you should talk to Yoongi hyung about you are feeling then come to a decision" Namjoon suggested "Don't just put your decision him right now, and I doubt he will leave your house because he has almost set up his studio one of the rooms" Namjoon shrugged.

"I have to talk to-" Hoseok was interrupted by a knock "Come in" He said while looking at the door but not canceling the call. The others were silent.

Hyunwoo opened the door and came in. He bowed his head slightly and kept the file in front of him. For him, it felt like Hoseok was working and not talking on his phone because the others have muted their side and his phone is on the phone stand like always.

"Sir, can we talk?" Hyunwoo asked.

Hoseok hummed and took the file. He started reading the file.

"Speak. I am listening" Hoseok's eyes were still on the file. The others would cancel the call but they wanted to know if Hyunwoo has planned something or what is he going to say.

"Can I be your work wife?" Hoseok looked up at him with a glare.

"Why the fuck would I want that?!"

"Because we had a past relationship and I am staying at your house. Also, you might need a break from time to time from Yoongi, and I really like. I don't want to lose you. I want to have you rather it be behind the curtains or not. Also, everyone knows that we were in a relationship at work, they find it awkward it when we are together in a meeting" Hyunwoo said while looking at Hoseok who had a straight face.

"You done?" Hyunwoo nodded "You can leave. I don't want someone else. I am more than happy with my Yoongi. Leave" Hoseok's eyes went back to the file. The only reason he didn't say anything in the middle was because the others asked him not to, he gestured him to keep his mouth shut till Hyunwoo is done.

"But-"

"I said leave, Hyunwoo" Hoseok said in a very cold voice. Hyunwoo flinched and left.

Hoseok looked at his phone "Now, you know why I am worried"

Jungkook smirked "You should not be worried about Yoongi hyung, you should worry about Hyunwoo"

Hoseok frowned "Why?"

"We reordered everything he spoke and sent the video to Yoongi hyung" Taehyung said with a wide smile.

"You fuckers are just suckers for dramas, aren't you?"

"Well, someone needs to show him his place in the worst way possible and it could only be Yoongi" Jin shrugged.