Chapter 33

In the evening,

In Hoseok's cabin,

He was discussing something with Hyunwoo and two of his other workers, Hyunwoo was happy that Hoseok didn't leave, when the door of his cabin opened. Everyone knows how much Hoseok hates it when someone opens his cabin door without permission, even the ones higher than him knocks on the door.

"Seokie!" Yoongi entered with a wide smile on his face.

Everyone except Hyunwoo sighed in relief when they saw Yoongi. 

Without hesitation, Yoongi went to Hoseok and hugged him. Hoseok smiled and hugged him back. 

"You are late" Hoseok said breaking the hug and leaning on the chair with his elbows on the side of the chair and his eye brow raised. Yoongi found him hot.

"The work took a little more time then expected" Yoongi let out a nervous expected "You are working too, do you want me to wait outside? I mean it's confidential"

"Since when does it matter if it is confidential?" One of the worker asked "You have been in meetings you aren't supposed to be in" 

"Now that you spoke, you are right" Yoongi turned his head to Hoseok "Should I sit on your lap or on your couch?"

"Why are you asking him? You always sit on his lap!" the other one asked "Did something happen between the two of you? Why is he being so formal suddenly?" the worked asked Hoseok.

"What's happening?" Hyunwoo asked. 

"You don't know, but this is Yoongi, Hoseok's boyfriend. Everyone here knows who is he. He visited often before you came. Not even the higher ups care if he is here or in an important meeting. Literally, everyone knows him and trusts him. There were times when he helped us solve some problems" the worker said.

"Wow! I didn't know"

"I didn't know you guys saw me as his boyfriend" Yoongi said as he sat on Hoseok's lap.

"We didn't have any reason not to" the worker shrugged "Now, can we complete this work, so that you guys can have some alone time?"

"Sure!" Hoseok said.

"Why does no one doubt him with the confidential things of the company?" Hyunwoo asked. He was confused.

"Because this company is owned by my father" Hoseok shrugged.

"Then why aren't you in the CEO's office?" Hyunwoo asked.

"Because I am not the CEO yet, and not many people know about this. There is a reason why everyone knocks on my door. Everyone in the positions above me, knows who I am" Hoseok said as he slid an arm around Yoongi's waist.

"Let's continue our work. You can question him late, Hyunwoo, or you can ask us later. I really want to get this work done, so that I can go home early" the worker said.

"Then stop asking questions that are not unrelated to work, and let's continue" Hoseok said in a stern voice.

"You sound hot" Yoongi whispered and sat on his lap properly.

Hoseok smirked lightly as he glanced at Yoongi who was looking at the paper work with his curious kitten eyes and rubbing his tummy lightly. Hoseok patted his back as they continued to work.