1. THE GOENKAS!!

Her attention is drawn to a fabric - a pale blue Oxford cloth. She grazed her fingers over the cloth but it didn't satisfy her. Soon, her attention is drawn to another one. A crisp white shirt. A smile grazed her lips as she ran her fingers softly on the fabric. 

"That's a classic choice. Egyptian cotton, an epitome of timeless elegance." The designer chimed, and she looked up at her, completely agreeing with the elegant part. 

Regal yet simple, just like her son - Abhimanyu.

"Mumma" 

She turned around to look at her son, emerging from the dressing room, in a Royal Blue designer shirt. Her heart swelled and her smiled widened. 

Her son raised his eyebrows in askance with a charming smile, already on his face - as if he already knew that he is looking just as she might have imagined. 

She reached out to straighten his already neat collar and took a good look of her son. The rich hue of the shirt is complementing his complexion perfectly and she is satisfied!! Her son looked absolutely dashing and every bit the heartthrob she had envisioned him to be. If only... A sense of sadness tried to threaten her mood but she was quicker to push it away. She took a final look of him and nodded in approval "Let's take this one. Hmm?" She looked at him who just grinned at her and agreed in a second. 

There is a reason why he shops with his Mother!! 

A - She never thinks before spending money. 

B - Her impeccable taste is something both him and his Dad could never match. 

C - He won't have to do any work other than walking into the dressing room and try the ones she selected. 

Until now, her taste never failed to impress him and that is because his mother only chooses the best for him. 

Once her son came out of the dressing room after changing into this casual clothes, both of them looked around, picking up something or the other for her husband. He is supposed to join them but apparently, he got a sudden meeting lined up. She is tempted to not pick anything for him and let him brood in a designer store the next day, but she chose to be an understanding wife for the day. 

"How about this?" 

She turned to her son who picked up a pristine white suit. As much as she loved white on her boys, she didn't want white for this particular occasion. Because white would gain them the extra attention, and she was not in a mood to constantly watch over her boys - technically a boy and a man. They are attractive as they already are. Yes, she want her son to be a heartthrob but she was equally possessive and protective. She could already see the junior designer, who was helping them around, staring at her son and it irritated her to no end. Never in her dreams did she think that she had to guard her son, as she would do for a daughter. Her son have the choice to find a girl for himself but she will be damned if she let anyone/everyone approach him, just like that.

She shook her head "Not white." Her answer was crisp and her son didn't press. He rarely ever did when it came to shopping. Rarely meant - NONE.

She just found something that would be perfect when she heard her husband.

"I ain't late, Am I?" Her husband's voice reached her ears before she turned around to find Father and son, already hugging each other. A sense of relief and warmth washed over her. She would have been greatly upset if he didn't show up at all. And her being upset doesn't bode well for anyone!!