15. SINGHANIAS'!!

Abhimanyu was all set to go back when Tara held his wrist, dragging him inside without any warning. Abhimanyu was startled but once it registered, he started protesting "Di!.. Meri baat suno aap."

"Chup chap andar chal!! Varna sab ko batadungi ki tu kaise hesitate kar raha tha andar aane ke liye! Vaise tho tu kitna smart aur intelligent hai. Itna bewakoofi kar kaise lete ho apne iss intelligent brain ke sath?!" She didn't give him a chance and dragged him inside. 

Once Abhimanyu saw Kirti, he didn't need any push. He straight away rushed to hug her. They are very close and she seldom gets angry at him. Kirti was startled by the sudden hug  but she wrapped her arms around her boy anyways. She glared her daughter, who was supposed to sleep, with Abhimanyu still in her arms. And Tara rushed back to sleep. She can't evade sleep for long, not under her mother's watch.

Once Tara walked away, Kirti gave her whole attention to Abhimanyu, caressing his hair. She knows how short tempered her brother is and how impulsive Naira can be. So she never really had to reprimand Abhimanyu. 

Abhimanyu pulled back and apologized straight away "I am so sorry Buami!" His voice told it all to Kirti. Their boy did some really big mistakes but she knew that his heart is of gold. She forgave him instantly. 

"It's not ok to fight. And keeping secrets from family, especially parents is not allowed. Agli baar aisa kuch kiya na tum ne.....main sach mein tumse baat nahi karungi. Don't do that again." She gave a sweet warning, just like her personality, but Abhimanyu knew she meant it. He heard and watched tales of her silent treatment but he was never at the receiving end of it, neither does he want to be. If his Dad felt it like a torture, he didn't want to imagine it for himself. 

"I won't do it again." He promised and she ruffled his hair, with a smile.

"Aapne maaf kardiya?" He asked because he needed words this time. 

Kirti raised her eyebrows "Kyun 2 angry birds kaafi nahi hain manane keliye? Do you want a third one?" She asked in a playful tone and Abhimanyu got the memo. He is forgiven. He mirrored her smile with a sigh, "I already have a third angry bird. Actually angrier bird....." He dramatized.

Kirti frowned in confusion and he decided to clear that "Aapka Beta Buami!! The great Krish Singhania!! Bahut zyada gussa hain mujhse. Actually usne parson warn bhi kiya tha that I am not allowed to keep secrets with him and....itne mein yeh hogaya." Abhimanyu cursed his fate in his mind. If Krish had not given that warning, this incident would have been the first and Krish would have left him with a warning this time. But with the warning already in place, he is dead, literally!

Kirti couldn't help her grin. She shook her head in pity "Tch...tch....I feel so sorry for you Abhi!! Krish ko jaldi gussa nahi aata hain. Per aagaya toh use manana bahut tough hain."

Abhimanyu sulked "Jaanta hoon. Mujhse better toh koi nahi jaanta. Sab se jyada maine hi manaya na use." He made a crying face. He is as impulsive as his mother and Krish is as level headed as his father. Fights are bound to happen and Krish is supposed to be on the right side every time. Abhimanyu just had to grovel!

"Awwww!! Phir se karlo. Kaunsi nayi baat hain?" She motivated her boy.

"Woh sab toh choti choti issues hai, Buami!! Ekdum pointless. Isliye I managed. Is baar toh itna bada kaand kardiya maine. Mujhe nahi lagta woh maanega." Abhimanyu really felt sorry for himself. He is sure his parents will give in after a good bashing but Krish won't! The guy is that patient and stubborn.

"Try and try till you succeed. That's all I can say." She thought she was motivating him but Abhimanyu is annoyed. She isn't helping "Yaar aap baar baar quotations kyun bol rahe ho?"